Posts created by LadyAngel1124

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Jun 12, 11 10:15 AM
erincally wrote:Nothing is working for me re the flyer also, and because its save and exit, anytime
I return to the game Im stuck at the same spot with same trouble!!!

Dont want o start all over again...

Managed to get the flyer under the door :-)

click on keyhole (dialogue will appear), then click on door (more dialogue) and then couple of clicks later, the flyer was in place.

was convinced Id missed the step of trying toolbox key in the door and had locked myself out...doh!

This worked for me too (finally!)

posted in Matches and Matrimony: A Pride and Prejudice Tale on Mar 8, 11 7:42 PM
As a fan of Jane Austen (and in the past, those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books,) I am really enjoying this game. It might not be very fast-paced--although I give it a thumbs up for the "skip" feature, which helps--or exciting, but it's entertaining. I hope there will be more like it coming along! Personally, I think they could do a lot with "Emma".

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Dec 27, 09 1:13 PM
I've been playing for a couple of days (on and off) now, and I'm finally at the point where Mina finds the passage on the cliff. Unfortunately, every time I try to enter the passage, the game freezes up and I have to restart my computer. Is there a patch available, or am I the only one having this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator