Posts created by blondee10

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Dec 17, 11 9:18 AM
When I lit the chemical compound with the lighter, my screen went black and the little indicator that the game was 'thinking' came on for a minute or so. The next thing I know the credits are rolling. Did I miss something? There wasn't a 'memory' at the end, nor did I reunite with Mark. What happened? I feel like I'm continuing to hang waiting for the answer to the game! Help!

posted in Faded Reality on Jun 4, 11 5:14 AM
Each chapter, which only saves what you've done at the end of each, consists of 2 search areas (you must find all objects highlighted before finding the unhighlighted ones) and 2 matching games. End of each chapter has 'commentary' from the character on her confusion about the mystery.

PROS:

- Beautiful illustrations
- Creative search idea; find the 'highlighted' objects first
- Beautiful music (by far one of the better game 'soundtracks')
- Pleasant chime when object is found

CONS:

- Only two kinds of matching games; cards and shapes (this got VERY boring)
- Story was not engaging; many times I got lost in what the story was behind the chapter I was in
- Was hoping for more variety; it was the same thing from chapter to chapter (nothing new to make you think)

OVERALL:

Would not purchase this game again. It was a waste of my time because I became bored QUICKLY (and I felt so strongly about this that I had to find the review section of Big Fish Games and leave one - haven't done so before). Kudos to the artists for the work put into the illustrations.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Dec 27, 09 4:06 PM
I cannot find the RED RECORD. I've completed the other two, but can't find the third one to save my life! Can anyone tell me where they found it?

Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator