Posts created by cathyhelen

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Apr 10, 11 6:54 PM
Hello all, if you want to play a very, very long match 3 game then try wild west story: the beginning. There is 100 levels,,,,that's right,,,100 levels. It's the kinda game that you want to stop playing but just can't. The ending is lack-luster as are most games. All I can say is,,,wow.

posted in Age of Emerald on Mar 18, 11 7:24 PM
I need to find what each stone represents. Work with me people, I'm insane.

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jan 11, 11 4:08 AM
The Lost Kingdom Prophecy is very long - but I found it very easy. Kinda nice the way the player can choose what method they want to use to break the stones. The player can also change the shape of the board set-up. It did take me days to get to the end (the endings are so lack-luster) but I liked the ride. If you love match 3's, you will love this long game.

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Dec 16, 10 1:58 PM
I did it. I spun those stones around and around and finally got the stones to open and reveal a pedistal. Then by just hitting play again, I found all of the pages (was easy compared to stone turning) and now I am the owner of the Golden Tome lol.

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Dec 14, 10 12:48 PM
I've tried everything there is to finish the Golden Tome. I've turned the stones this way and the other way and upside down and across. I hope I've made myself clear.

posted in The Tudors on Mar 10, 10 1:14 PM
I recently purchased The Tudors. The game is ok, but the music is haunting and I play the game so I can listen to the music. Some of the puzzles are a challenge but that's all good. Johnathan Reece Myers is a babe - another reason why I like this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator