Posts created by RareFish

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 30, 10 8:33 PM
10 extra levels is one.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 10 2:25 PM
I'm waiting for regular version of the game. But from playing cooking dash studios and getting expert on every level, make sure:
1. always match color to diner, get to as high as 4x and keep the color going
2. always stack your actions, do everything in pairs, 3x, 4x and more. for example, dont' clean tables after each diner, clean all at once , like shifts
3. pre-order and cook as much as you can. if you poor a drink, pre-pour the next one by clicking twice on the dispenser.... pre-order salads, etc.
4. just keep calm, you'll loose customers but gain points on colors and repetitions

good luck!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 10 1:46 PM
Wondering the same thing. This game came out on Oct 1st, so should be soon enough, right?

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 10 12:54 PM
They really set a high price for this one. $20?!?... no way. I played for an hour, it's a pretty game, but becomes annoying after a while, and repetitive. I love time management games, and bought quite a lot through big fish, but will pass on this one.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 20, 10 6:55 PM
I cannot even load the game. click to launch, the screen flickers, then returns me to big fish games manager and says I've already tried it... what?!

posted in Paradise Quest on Mar 14, 10 4:47 PM
got stuck too!

I just found the last piece at the 'lower head' of the dragon, on left side of the puzzle.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 29, 10 2:30 PM
Same here, passed it! very good game, lots of hours of gameplay.

I want to go again! this time trying to win more trophies.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 27, 10 10:15 AM
solution:

main stack
get rid of two red 3-packs on sides
get rid of 3 dark blue
get rid of 3 red

left stack
2red + arrow
3 red
2 blue plus arrow
2 green and bomb

right stack
2 blue plus arrow
3 red
2 red and arrow
2 green and bomb

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 24, 10 11:17 AM
ty ty ty! I was stuck too

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 19, 10 3:44 PM
I played my 60min in one heartbeat and immediately wanted more - that's a keeper in my book. Purchase completed!

I'm up to Poseidon [green tiles]. Game is challenging and fun. Definitely time for a new match-3 game, I've played 10 Talismans for too many hours.

posted in Virtual City on Jan 3, 10 9:00 AM
yes, same here. sandbox New York has a 'dead' block right in front of the road separating two maps.

posted in Virtual City on Jan 2, 10 7:20 PM
passed this one on expert.

Watch your oil and making plastic for appliance and furniture factories. You have 35 oil which needs to be made into plastic for both.

make sure to use trucks that only cart 2 at a time - that way you can transport 2x5 of plastic to each factory.

If there are other limiting resources, do the same trick, use only what you need to make 10 each.

that's pretty much it, do it slowly and one at a time.

posted in Virtual City on Dec 28, 09 10:33 AM
Even if you don't have a theater, using buses/riders to make money works.

posted in Virtual City on Dec 28, 09 6:55 AM
I posted this in another thread, here you go, it's a setup that works, brings more than 10k in income.

I only build one housing group which earns $3,500/bus and about 300 population

- 1 bus stop
- 2 dumpsters
- must use 4 buses max per bus stop [this is a MUST] upgraded to 3 stars
- about 10-15 houses - max large houses around the bus stop, all upgraded [demolish all other houses, replace with large]
- theater attached to this block [don't use a shopping mall if you have theater available, it's not going to give you as much per passenger as the theater].
- remember to up environment rating by using fountains/monuments, if it falls into negative, you loose all your residents

This setup will give you pretty much unlimited cash after about 3min of game play. I end my games on expert with hundreds of thousands of dollars still in bank.

posted in Virtual City on Dec 28, 09 6:51 AM
I only build one group which earns $3,500/bus and about 300 population

Here's what you do:

One block is all you need.

- 1 bus stop
- 2 dumpsters
- must use 4 buses max per bus stop [this is a MUST] upgraded to 3 stars
- max large houses around the bus stop, all upgraded [demolish all other houses, replace with large]
- theater attached to this block [don't use a shopping mall if you have theater available, it's not going to give you as much per passenger as the theater].
- remember to up environment rating by using fountains/monuments, if it falls into negative, you loose all your residents

This setup will give you pretty much unlimited cash after about 3min of game play. I end my games on expert with hundreds of thousands of dollars still in bank.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator