Posts created by bikes202

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 14 4:32 AM
hi im on level 9 and need some friends my code is xxxx please send me an invite
i play most days and have no friends yet
thanks for all your requests but have now taken my code off as i have now got loads of friends
thank you all for your help

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 14 3:20 AM
hi i just sent u an invite i am level 9 and have no friend yet my number is 218997 and i will take your advise and stick to 25 thanks

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 6, 14 7:34 AM
took 4 hours to get back to were i was and as long as you land out side a town it works ok i landed on top of a castle and there is no way to get back on, made sure i landed out side any village or town works perfectly this time

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 5, 14 4:06 AM
ok thanks for the help took me 5 hours to get that far will see if i can do it quicker

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 4, 14 12:55 PM
i have landed in the wrong place and cannot get back to it. is this a glitch and will i have to start all over again because i only have 1 saved file (stupid me i should know better)

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 8:12 AM
I don't post very often but
After reading the comments i have bought it without trying the demo and its a great game
please could you list the other nine games so i can check if i have missed any

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 13, 12 12:12 PM
i have been been very carefull of going over every inch of the top right corner can not go any were else its driving me nuts been at it for about an hour a day for 3 day now zig zag even going in squares still cant get the last one agggggggggggggg
it has a grid of 6 up by 8 across done every which way

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Nov 12, 12 4:00 PM
tried every thing for hours still can not find the third one even restarted the whole game still nothing please help i have done every thing i can think of

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 10:38 AM

Re:Comments for Drawn: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition

by bikes202 on Oct 20, 11 12:19 AM
downloading as i type if this is as good as the previous 2 its a buy for me and i have the day off work as well so will come back and add more later
yep its a buy took 45 mins for the trial (thank goodness you can stop the screen movement that was the only thing i disliked)

back again still have not finished lol need food and drink
the extra bonus chapter took all of 20 mins to do and i took my time so if you dont love these games wait for the se (and every one moaning about a SG you do not need one the hints and tips are great... tips are just that tips of what to do... the hint gives you a picture of what to do and where to do it)

and if you need it bfg has given you one so what is the problem

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 12:19 AM
downloading as i type if this is as good as the previous 2 its a buy for me and i have the day off work as well so will come back and add more later
yep its a buy took 45 mins for the trial (thank goodness you can stop the screen movement that was the only thing i disliked)

back again still have not finished lol need food and drink
the extra bonus chapter took all of 20 mins to do and i took my time so if you dont love these games wait for the se (and every one moaning about a SG you do not need one the hints and tips are great... tips are just that tips of what to do... the hint gives you a picture of what to do and where to do it)

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 10 3:56 AM
all you have to do is go back to the tomb go to the very end were the statues are click back to ally then left you should be at the door click on picture on the right thats the bonus level

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 11:53 AM
just finished the demo 12 mins left owwwwwww i feel ill will have to have a sick day tommorow sep 1st then i can buy it and play all day and then play the first one again lol (replayed dont know how many times allways forget what comes next) only the ever bought one ce bit at this price and 3 punches ( i am realy realy ill boss will try and make it on the 2nd ) 11.53 am not were i am its 7.56 pm lol if i text my boss from were you are he would belive me

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 5, 10 10:36 AM
i play games to chill out lol, way to hard for my brain on a friday night will try the rest of the demo on a good brain day if i get one soon age 48 and counting down to 50 ihogs keep me fit at least my brain if not my body should get out more but hey love bfgs games and its cold out there ooowwww just became a jellyfish yehh

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 9:40 AM
yes ! it is worth the money, iI enjoyed the game but like i said u can replay all the mcf as the hogs ask for different things every time, this one was asking for the same things even when there were other objects i could see, missed a replay chance if they asked for other things

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 6:54 AM
i have all 3 of dc games and you are right i replay them all the time but they took me hours and hours to finish the first time round will have to leave this one for more than a few months to get any replay fun

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 6:33 AM
there is no replay value at all. The hogs are always the same, shame realy as it is a very good game a good 3 hours long not bad for $6.99 replayed in under an hour

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 4:27 AM
thanks MargieB still completed the game with out useing it will have to go back and play it again yeh
thank the lord its saturday

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 4:21 AM
Just finished it, i am a ihog fan and loved the game. It took me over 3 hours to get to the end. what a pleasure to play great graphics, but whats with the handkerchef left over at the end it was still in my inventory ???

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 2:02 AM
where did that hour go brilliant game off to buy right now im ihog mad and this looks briliant
finished it what fun to play it took me just over 3 hours bit short but still worth the money ,

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 28, 09 7:02 AM
i will be given a pice of paper with 4 numbers on a little further into the game when you have it go back to the safe put the paper on to the safe then keep clicking on the dial when all the lights a lite it opens just like magic lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator