Posts created by Roman_ANAWIKI

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 14, 15 2:14 AM
If you are experiencing issues please try restarting your Windows first. Some people contacted us regarding freezing and resources issues and restarting Windows solved their problems.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 14, 15 2:12 AM
I am sorry to hear that. We don't keep saves, but if you want to give someone else a try, you can create a new profile for him/her. On title screen click on "Hello Mallard..." and change/create profile. This way everyone can keep track of ones progress.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 11, 15 2:27 AM
There is no level 301. You can't play it. Once you see the end game story you can play any of 300 levels and 301 is our mistake. We will fix it. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 8, 15 12:13 PM
Send me PM if you can't find my email. Your computer is more than good enough to run the game. There must be some trick somewhere that we can't replicate at the moment.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 8, 15 2:16 AM
We hear your issues and we are working on solution, but the problem is that we can't replicate the issue so far. Not enough data. What you can try is to restart your computer (restart Windows). You can also send me a screenshot of the game when issue happens (find my email at our website Anawiki Games).

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 6, 15 4:28 AM
The story is big in terms of assets. Maybe your computer is on the lower end of requirements and it will take longer time to load the story. It might help if you free up as much memory as possible before starting the game.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 6, 15 4:24 AM
Hi everyone,
I apologize for making it complex. I never thought it would be an issue. We will add exit button in settings in the updated version.

cheers
Roman

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 6, 15 4:22 AM
Wood and food is automatically collected from under the piles of cards. Both go to the top right corner of the screen. On level summary you are awarded only gold (because you don't receive it under cards).

Whenever building icon is not in red color you can build it. By clicking on the icon (no matter if it's red or not) you can check what you need to build the building.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 6, 15 4:20 AM
If you don't have enough stars to unlock the padlock, you need to replay some levels, but not just the last one. Look for the ones you have few or no stars and replay them until you get enough stars to pass the padlock.

I hope this helps

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 25, 13 4:05 AM
barregar: We added ability to replay hands. When you replay hand all your progress from the hand you just played is lost, so maybe that's the reason for the issues you mention. Anyway, we provided another fix for the game to BFG so maybe this will help you out (once it's released).

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 21, 13 3:19 AM
Get as many upgrades as you can and save cash for cannon balls. If everything else fails, you can get 22 in a row by using cannon balls

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 19, 13 3:33 AM
Indeed, something went wrong. Black screen is the effect of game not being able to remove "repetition" of cards in some rare cases, while "Gold Collected" is the effect of adding ability to replay levels.

Hopefully the fix will go live soon.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 13, 13 2:47 AM
Keep in mind that all upgrades are described when you click on them and you can find out which one does what before you buy them. What to buy is part of the strategy in the game

Depends highly on players style of playing.

Usually it's good to buy upgrades that help you beat stage goals faster.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 13, 13 2:40 AM
Actually any combo helps, the bigger combo the more multiplier is increased. If you make combo of 6 then increase is very small, but if you make many combos you will get your multiplier to max value. Max value is initially 5 (multiplier increases from 1 to 3 and when it gets equal to 3 it's instantly boosted to 5 or 7 depending your upgrades).

So either make one huge combo or few smaller ones

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 13, 13 2:36 AM
aztigger68: Please try restarting your computer by turning it off and on. That should help. We're working on update that will fix this issue permanently, but for now restarting should help.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 13, 13 2:34 AM
Hi Sherry, by the rules of this forum I am not allowed to say anything about release of update. It's not just up to me.

You should be able to continue the game from the spot you where you left off

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 12, 13 3:57 AM
Anyone that happens to have the same issue please restart your computer (or better turn it off and on). That should solve the issue. We're working on the update.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 12, 13 3:53 AM
Hi Valdy, thank you for your support. Yes, I hear your pain when it comes to repeating cards in deck. We took that into consideration for update (as well as ability to repeat the last played level). Hopefully this will make the game even funnier

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 12, 13 3:50 AM
Glad I could help. I don't consider highlighting giving the answer... more like giving a clue, because in solitaire you very often need to decide which card of available ones you want to play (like should I play 6 or 4 on 5), not just look for the cards that can be played.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Feb 11, 13 3:07 AM
Hi everyone and thank you very much for trying out our game.

The game is definitely beatable. We had play testers that finished the game 2-3 times to make sure all is fine. That doesn't mean that all stages are equally easy. They get even harder if you don't buy power ups/upgrades. What and when to buy is part of the game. We don't consider cheating power ups that clear for example 2 water cards, etc. but we take them into account during design of the later levels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator