Posts created by Mystic16Mom

posted in Virtual City on May 21, 11 11:45 AM
I so hope they come out with the sequel. I have been waiting over a year!! I miss this game
Does anyone know of another game similar to this one?

MMom

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 10 10:48 AM
I cannot get a piece of the car's broken window. Not sure what I am suppose to do. Help, please.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 10 7:42 PM
I have searched and searched and am ready to give up. Where do I find the dial for the phone?

Never mind...I finally found it. I was looking for 3 separate keys.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 10 6:05 PM
I figured it out. I flipped all the tiles over so they were all dark, then flipped over the ones in the pattern and it worked. If you are having troubles with this, I am willing to bet you have the pattern inverted. Flip all tiles to the dark side, and then flip over the lighted tiles.
Hope this helps those that are stuck.

Mmom

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 10 5:55 PM
I have the same problem as birdslisa, I have all the correct tiles turned and still nothing. I have used hint after hint, and it keeps directing me to the tiles on the floor. I have flipped them all over and started again, and again and again thinking maybe they need to be flipped in a certain order. I had the correct ones flipped to begin with and still nothing. What am I missing, this is getting very frustrating.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 20, 10 11:43 AM
Wasn't my favorite by any means. It was too easy. I bought it after playing the demo so I knew what I was getting. It was ok and had some pros to it, but again, in the end, I was rather unsatisfied. Glad the ones who liked it, enjoyed it. Just giving my opinion,

Take Care,
M. Mom

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 14, 10 4:39 PM
I didn't care for this game. I am all for spooky and bizarre, this went beyond my limits. I am glad the ones who love it are enjoying it. Just not my cup of tea. Glad I didn't buy it.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 14, 10 2:50 PM
I just cannot get this level. I understand the flirt bonuses, but just can't seem to make them work for me. The highest I have managed to get was just a little over 10000, and that was tough to get. I have no idea how I am going to manage to get another 3000. This is a tough one. I think I am going to give up for now and find me a HOG game to play, I am too frustrated to keep going,
Good luck all.

posted in Virtual City on Jun 15, 10 4:53 PM
I loved this game. I was so disappointed at first, just thought it wasn't what I thought it was. Too my surprise, I found I really liked it. I bought it a couple of months back and have really been missing it. Is there any other games out there like this? I am more a Hidden Object player, but every 3 or 4 months get a hankering for a time management game. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have played this game through, then went back and tried until I got expert on all levels. Very good game.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 4:02 PM
There is a thread on this, hopefully it gives you some work around. I did have the problem myself so I cannot help. (i had a hard enough time figuring out the rug puzzle). Just check the thread and it should give you some idea as to what to do.

Good luck and enjoy.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:55 AM
Have you found the deed yet? You need to put a picture up in the room with a fireplace.
Good luck and enjoy.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:45 AM
This one took me awhile to figure out. Do not cross lines and do not hit the two arrows until all three lines are complete.

Good luck.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:29 AM
Use the piece of coal you find in the engine room on the piece of paper. It will reveal 4 lines of Morse Code, open up the code book and figure out the four digit code.

Good luck, hope this helps

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:15 AM
Not sure where you are at in the game. Have you solved the rug/coin puzzle yet? If you are way past that, then you need to do a hidden object scene at the desk to get a law book, put the book where it should go and it will open up a hidden area and you will find the silver pieces and another important item.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:08 AM
You need to use something in your inventory that reflects the light towards the little girl. When she changes color, change the color of the light and continue to add to the reflected light.

I hope that helps without giving it away.

Good luck and enjoy.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:03 AM
lol I went ahead and played again myself, but still only found 47! My eyes are just not what they used to be. I did get all the ravens the second time around and never used a hint, but those darn clovers, I guess there are like 60 some, can't believe I am missing seeing all those clovers! Really want to unlock the unlimited hidden object scenes, not sure I want to try a third time (I have another game credit and am thinking I want to spend it).

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 7:58 AM
1wil2 wrote:How many mirror peices are there I have 7 and the red green and blue things but after the first mirror peice I get stuck????

You should have all the pieces, you need to change the color piece in the window to match the little girl's color and use the mirror shards to reflect the light.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 7:51 AM
get all the items you need....they are found in the three rooms, then go to the room with the rocking horse and go down the hole in the floor. Solve the puzzle with the little girl and she takes you into yet another room. Solve that puzzle and you can get out.

Good luck and enjoy.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 7:48 AM
It is in a hidden object game scene. Go into the judge's chamber and go to your right and click on his desk. It should open up the hog scene and you will get the gavel head there.
Good luck and enjoy.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 4:50 PM
Use the stethoscope on the safe, the lock will make a click when you get to the correct digit, then spin lock the other way until you hear a click and then spin the other way for a third time. The morse code code...lol comes into play later.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator