Posts created by clpond53

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 16 7:11 AM
Valdy wrote:
clpond53 wrote:Can't pick up the cloth for the sleeping potion in the jail. I can see it on the ground but game won't let me pick it up. It is not active and the cursor does not change. (Windows 7.)

This has been discussed in a "Spoiler Alert" thread: you have to pick up the cloth before you open that door, otherwise it won't work. A very serious bug.

Thanks, Valdy. Just saw the other post. Sure wish I had read it earlier! Sigh.

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 16 7:10 AM
UGH. Why didn't I read this earlier.

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 16 7:53 PM
Can't pick up the cloth for the sleeping potion in the jail. I can see it on the ground but game won't let me pick it up. It is not active and the cursor does not change. (Windows 7.)

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 16 8:40 AM
I have looked everywhere and can only find one dragon here. Help?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 2, 16 6:18 AM
I love the entire Westward series. I have not been able to find anything like it anywhere. I wish we could start a GoFundMe to get a developer going on a new installment of the series. (Moderator - Is there a general forum to move this to? I could not find one.)

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 6:49 AM
I am having a similar problem. I didn't collect the mirror shard at the gate before I opened it. Now, I can't get the shard at the base of the gate. It won't let me zoom in. Game over???

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Aug 13, 11 7:30 AM
gma5 wrote:It downloaded for me! Only problem is, it does the same thing it did as a CE. It goes to black screen (after selecting play) for a split second, then back to game manager. Try to uninstall, and it says the game is running. The only way to stop the game from 'runnung' is to reboot the computer! I have wanted to play this ever since I saw the CE, can't you fix this game? I don't understand why you even posted the SE, if you haven't solved the problems of the CE!

Ditto.

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 1, 11 7:42 AM
Here we go again... The game won't start because it wants me to update my graphic card drivers. My graphic card drivers are up-to-date and my computer is only one year old. What's going on BFG? I am so disappointed. Two days in a row...

Wow! What a waste of money! The developers will clean up on this one because they used the same location designs and it is very, very short. Wish I had my money back!!!

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 12, 10 6:24 PM
Just finished the scarab-matching puzzle in Egypt and I am stuck on the wall close-up screen. After I matched the last scarab pair, no relic appeared as was supposed to have happened according to the walkthrough. I tried hammering, brushing, and shoveling but to no avail. I cannot close the close-up screen and I am just stuck. Very frustrating!!!

Edit- My computer is not frozen or locked up. I can still open the journal, try to use inventory items and close the game through the menu.

Kudos to the developers for adding this little bit of whimsy!!! I messed with the chicken several times during the game just to see her do her thing.

posted in AGON: From Lapland to Madagascar on Jun 3, 10 4:22 AM
Ditto - cursor won't change, can't move, etc.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Apr 2, 10 6:24 PM
I was hesitant to even try because I don't like those stressful civilization building games, but to my surprise, I enjoyed it IMMENSELY!!!!! Can anyone recommend similar games??

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 9, 10 9:41 AM
Okay. I may have been a little too harsh. I finished the demo game this morning and it was not as difficult as I originally thought. You need a clear head and full attention to play it which I didn't have yesterday. I strongly urge you to take advantage of the free hour of play before you make your decision. Thanks Big Fish for allowing us to be informed consumers.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 8, 10 8:10 PM
I agree. It's a turkey. The objects are too hard to find and the puzzles were not easy to understand or solve. I play Big Fish games to relax but this was stressful. Definite thumbs down IMO.

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 28, 09 5:40 PM
Hold the paper up to the steam. A message will appear.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator