Posts created by llaurelwreath

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 5:32 PM
Check your PM's regarding your wish list requirements. I left you a message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 6:28 PM
Thanks for the info Sbaker. It's just been such a long time since I heard from Rukacat that I had to ask. It seems to me that Ruth doesn't play much in the summer because it's so hot.

Still need info on vabroom (JoJo). She gifted everyday then it stopped all of a sudden. I hope she's OK.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 6:24 PM
Tess, do you have her new game ID? Perhaps, it's still her old one on my list. Is she still using Gadget Mom as her game name? Perhaps you could PM me her ID?

Laura MI/USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 6:45 PM
I haven't heard anything from the following friends for awhile. I'm wondering if they are still playing or if anyone knows what's happened to them.

Akidna (forum name mrantboYZ)
Gadget Mom (don't have her forum name)
Rukacat (forum name Rukacat33)
JoJo (forum name vabroom)

They aren't answering PM's either. They are all friends of long standing.

Laura MI/USA

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 6:39 PM
I wish I'f had more time to collect hint helps and airship items. I like these but this is a little too close to the last one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 9:07 PM
That would be a nice thing to do with Trina's room. Maybe I'd come visit her more often.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 9:04 PM
I was given a message that I couldn't uninstall so I could reinstall the game because it was running. I checked my task master and the game didn't show in the processes. So I rebooted my computer and just like you did 1457051 it was back and I was able to get into it again.

Thanks for responding.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:07 PM
I installed the new update and pushed play and nothing happened after it looked like it was going to go to the game.. When I looked at my desktop all I see is a sheet of paper where my game manager used to be and my game seems to be missing from my desktop as well.

Found my game manager but when I tried to uninstall MC so I could reinstall it I was given the message that it was still running and I could not delete. I couldn't find MC in the task master to end the program. I ended up restarting my computer and the game was back on my desktop. Everything is fine now. I no longer need support.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:06 PM
Thank you. It's great to know that the people who love this game and contributed to it are appreciated. Big Fish and the Dev's showed great heart in response to our loss.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:03 PM
I installed the new update and pushed play and nothing happened after it looked like it was going to go to the game.. When I looked at my desktop all I see is a sheet of paper where my game manager used to be and my game seems to be missing from my desktop as well.

Did anyone else experience this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 17 6:42 PM
Thanks Annikabelle for the input. It's now been about a week since I last heard from her. It looks like you are in the same boat with her as I am.
Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 17 11:46 PM
Has anyone heard from her? She's suddenly quit gifting recently and since she gifts regularly I'm getting concerned. She still has her gift list up and I don't think she'd leave it up if she went on vacation or was taking a break from the game. I know she was actively part of the forum. Has anyone heard from her?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 17 7:02 AM
The DQ's are already set for particular levels. I'd just like an opportunity to be able to use some of the excess inventory in a useful way. I have enough shards, and don't need more coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 6:23 PM
God bless and comfort her family and friends. So sorry to hear she's not with us anymore. She was a major contributor to the MC family. She'll be missed. Has anyone noticed a new star in the sky? That will be her.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 5:58 PM
Vabroom has gone missing from my gifting list recently and since she gifts regularly I'm getting concerned. She still has her gift list up and I don't think she'd leave it up if she went on vacation or was taking a break from the game. Has anyone heard from her?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 2:09 PM
I keep hoping with the opening of new areas that someone will add a few more daily quests that will use the new areas and inventory we collect. I'm getting bored with the same old quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 1:04 PM
I've been playing this game for more that 3 years and still love it. I, like you, have always wondered why there weren't more rooms in some of the areas, and would like to see more of them added to existing areas. I can hardly wait for the next new content release.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 1:00 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. We had to put our lab down a few months ago due to an aggressive cancer. I feel your pain.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 12:57 PM
I've noticed him. He always runs when he sees me coming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 12:55 PM
you can friend me. I gift lots of unique stamps to my friends everyday and never miss them.. Send me a PM with your friend code and I will invite you to my friend list.

Laura MI/USA

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator