Posts created by mmemubon

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Mar 5, 16 9:46 PM
It took me 30 hours to finish, off and on.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 9:24 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 12:31 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 15 3:11 AM
Spot on!

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 2:33 AM
not my kind of game, very boring.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 15 12:40 AM
Roxy. Thank for telling us, I bought it too.

It is boring and nothing new and that little doll I rather have a pig than her.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 14 10:38 PM
sinfulcashew5 wrote:I bought the first? game and loved it!
So of course I got this one and finished it toot sweet?
Way too short both the initial game and the bonus game.
Sooooo, I am complaining big time!
Thank for letting us know it is a short game, I played half an hours and get bore.

posted in Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol on Aug 25, 14 5:20 AM
I never bother or download the games on Monday and Tuesday. There are not my cup of tea or some second hand stuffs.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 8:23 AM
On the right hand corner.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 8:20 AM
mhatfie wrote:Valdy,

If you let someone else manipulate your emotions and you stop posting reviews, that means the "negative Nellies" have won. You are stronger than that and are the one to choose whether to take it personally or just blow it off. Just ignore them and keep posting your reviews, as you can see the majority don't want you to stop.
Ditto!

posted in Hoyle Illusions on Aug 5, 14 1:34 AM
Do not blame the developers, blame the BF give us these junks.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on May 31, 14 5:47 AM
JustTheFacts wrote:You must use your pocket dragon to heat the bent bolt and hammer to straighten it. Then you should get it back.

Good luck!

Thank for help.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on May 26, 14 12:06 PM
I donot care it is Nancy Drew or Super Drew, my money is inside my pocket, no try no buy.

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 14 2:14 AM
Ditto!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 13, 14 1:55 PM
Just finished the whole game, I like it very interesting game, wish it is a bit longer.

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 5:19 AM
biomix wrote:No widescreen = No buy

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 13 3:43 AM
I am waiting for to buy 1 get 2 free sale, may be have to wait for another 100 years before we get that.

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Nov 13, 12 1:55 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 8:16 AM
This new old, old new game didnot interest me, waiting for tomorrow CE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator