Posts created by wingnuts0915

I am unable to progress further in this game. There is no butterfly jewel! Is there a plan to fix this?

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 5:54 PM
I was lacking one punch at the end of February, so on Feb 28th I went ahead and used a PCC to fill my card and not lose my 5 punches. I used it on a mediocre SE that I would not have chosen otherwise! I looked for my free game email the next morning and didn't see one. I feel this was very deceptive the way this was handled. As such, I am going to go ahead and use up the 2 PCCs that I have left and then cancel my membership for good. Taking away the "fun" forums was almost enough to turn me off for good--this is the nail in the coffin for me.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite on May 16, 13 5:22 AM
I think the art work in this game is stunning. Truly the best I have ever seen.

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 13 5:10 AM
sunshinej wrote:There is probably no way to be able to get this game for the $9.99 price and to take advantage of the bundle sale and get Phenomenom: City of Cyan for the $2.99 price since both sales takes a code is there?

No, but it is cheaper to use the "SPRING" and "FEVER" codes than to use the "BUNDLE" code.

I think this game is spectacular. I have played all the MCF games to date, and this did not disappoint.

We asked for morphing objects...and got them! I am so surprised that other fishies are complaining about them. I found them to be a nice change of pace and very challenging! The ambient noises were so appropriate and added so much to the gaming experience!

It took me about 10 hours over 3 days to complete the game, which is an awesome length for a CE.

In a nutshell, I am glad I bought this game (as a CE). I could not have waited for the SE, as I was way too excited to play.

Thank you Big Fish and the MCF team for a wonderful, satisfying product. It went rather well with the turkey!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 2:18 PM
After the wait between Azada 2 and 3, I was expecting something very special. It was not. It seemed like just another ERS game to me. I am not knocking ERS. They make great games, which I have enjoyed. However, I was expecting to be immersed and excited after the lengthy hype and did not get it. The bonus chapter was EXTREMELY short. I played in the most difficult mode and it took me approximately 4 hours, including the bonus chapter. So disappointed. I can tell you that if the new MCF is similarly "unspecial" I truly will never buy another CE again.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 11 10:45 AM
The game keeps freezing up for me at, what I think, is the very last part, where the center stone monkey explodes and creates a portal. When I try to enter the portal, the screen goes black and the sound goes haywire--playing music and sound effects simultaneously. I have uninstalled. Will reinstall and try again. Not happy.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Oct 13, 11 12:40 PM
This is a steal at $2.99! I highly recommend this game.

Someone else mentioned in an earlier post, and I hope as well, that this means that Drawn 3 is coming soon. I beta'd it, and it is going to be wonderful!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 11, 11 10:12 AM
Never mind. I finally got it! Found a subtle hint on a website, which was just enough to figure it out.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 11, 11 9:48 AM
It is the 5x5 square puzle with some of the numbers filled in. I get the "even/odd" clue provided in the info box; however, as I start to make progress through the puzzle I always end up back at the starting point. Help!

TeamSD wrote:This is from Vast Studio (Written Legends, Nightfall Mysteries, Lost Chronicles) and i have to say that this is the best of their games so far

Graphics are great (not clear, a bit grainy) but it's dark and mysterious, suit with the atmosphere. Animations, effects are really great, i love the rain effects so much.... There're voice overs which is great! Story is very interesting, with few twists, exciting and hooking! Puzzles are easy but fun so far, HOG scenes are not difficult but some items are difficult but they're not impossible to find. Overall, i loved this game very much, not the best CE HOG but still fantastic! It's another BUY for me!

Grades:

Graphics: A
Story: A*
Music: A
Puzzles: A
HOG Scenes: A
Fun: A*
Gameplay: A*
Overall: A*

My grades can as high as A* or as low as F!

Thank you for your comprehensive reviews. I look for them before I even bother to download the trials.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 5, 11 7:00 PM
HIGHLY recommended.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 10, 11 12:25 AM
This game is so much fun. I think I have completed roughly 90% of the game and hate to see it end! Highly recommended.

I am still unable to play. When I click on the "Play" button in the game manager, the game manager disappears. When I reopen the game manager and click "Play" again, I am told that the game is already running. So, I end the process from the task manager. I did that several times, but must not have ended the process the last time because now my trial has expired, and I never even got to try the game!

Disappointing, because I can tell by the screenshots that this would be a "buy" for me.

Tia7550 wrote:i to am having trouble with this game, it downloaded fine i guess, but when i clicked on to play, the screen didn't come up, and so i tried again, and it said game running but there wasn't no game to play. I didn't get a debugging message, it just wouldn't come on at all. can u please explain what may be going on? thanks

I have the same problem. When I click on "Play" nothing happens.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 10:59 AM
I don't post very much, and I am sure Goodyduck doesn't know me from Adam, but I just wanted to let him/her know how helpful I have found his/her reviews to be. I am not offended by the length whatsoever, and actually appreciate so very much the attention to detail that he/she gives. So, from a longtime BFG member to Goofyduck--thank you, and welcome back!

Cindy

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 2:14 AM
puzzledone wrote:What happened to the right sidebar on the game promo page that tells (or gives a hint) what genre it is? Is it just me, the past week or so it wasn't there like on soft release Vesuvia, no Match 3 list on the side. Maybe BF is tired of us arguing which is what type game, misidentifying or cross overs. Some with no videos. Cost cutting?

I didn't read the whole thread to see if someone had pointed out that the "sidebar" is now a "bottom bar." If you scroll down, that information is still there, it is just underneath the game description now.

I am not able to save, and yes, I am running XP as Administrator.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Dec 28, 10 8:34 AM
Awful.

After uninstalling the game and installing the updated version several times, each time I stop playing and restart the game, I am required to start over from the beginning. I am to the point that I WANT the thing at the door to take the father AND the daughter just to shut them up! LOL.

I will not attempt to play again until another fix is released. So disappointed. I planned on playing this on Thanksgiving day, for weeks ahead of time.

Is it Monday yet??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator