Posts created by marie1931

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 12:27 AM
Just want to say goodbye everyone. It was a nice thread and was happy to take part of it. Happy gaming to all
Marie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 3:10 PM
Thanks to the mods. You did a very good job here. Have been in this forum for many years and always got help when I needed some. Wishing you all good luck whatever you do in the future.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 18 9:27 AM
Unfortunately I'm mot on Facebook and don't want to be there. It was a pleasure for me to talk with you and will miss you all

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 9, 18 12:48 AM
snowmanvt wrote:Why is Gummy Drop like the Hotel California?

"You can check out anytime you want, but can never leave."

That's great to see that we have the same music culture. I like also Fleetwood Mac, EmmyLou Harris, Queen, Mark Knopfler and also Dire Straits Bob Dylan .....

Music of the 60s and 70s is my favorite one....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 12:51 AM
Lambina wrote:Sounds like a good reason not to get rid of the CD collections.

I do agree with you and I prefer the sound of a real CD player than listening music on a computer ....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 18 4:22 AM
Just noticed that the green bars under the cities are back

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 28, 18 12:46 AM
keitht53 wrote:I'd be interested to know how many cities have been completed 100% by people waiting for the new one to appear. I'm currently on Miami, so only a couple of cities behind, but have only 100% completed 5.

I've only completed Tokyo so far. I haven't enough coins to complete Sydney (still have to get the last two marts that are very expensive).
For the moment, my goal is to go further enough to get coins and I hope to be able to complete cities when I reach easier cities (after Amsterdam maybe ...)
I'm in Budapest on my Iphone and in Havana on my Ipad.

And I totally agree with CliveJ. It would be great to get the green bars under the cities again. It was very helpful for me.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 21, 18 12:20 AM
Happy Anniversary Glitter!
I can't remember when I started playing GD ....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 16, 18 10:30 AM
Hello everyone
Got a free city for two days : Dublin
It will be helpful since I need coins to get out of Havana on my IPad. Even if the resources needed are on a reasonable amount, the level still are difficult ( some of them).
Fortunately, it happens just on the weekend so I'll have plenty of time to play (not retired yet )
On my IPhone, I'm in Cape Town.
Happy gaming
Marie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 23, 18 4:11 AM
Please, would you give me some ones?
I've only 1400 coins on my IPhone ....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 20, 18 6:55 AM
Thanks for the info regarding the sale Jules. Unfortunately I have not enough coins to get it for the moment.
Maybe next time....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 18, 18 2:29 AM
I don't find the tiers easier to play. For me it' s only easier to restore the monuments and go on to the next step.
But maybe I'm wrong ....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 16, 18 11:44 PM
On my Ipad, Seoul is my current city. And the resources required at level 60 changed.
Before yesterday, I'm pretty sure I needed the three types of resources (don't remember exactly the amounts) and 25 green gems.

I went to Rome to play the level 87 in order to get the gems and then went back to Seoul. Was very surprise to see that I only needed a few green gems (less than 10) and only bricks and blue hats.

It was a nice surprise and now, I know why

ETA : Just reached the level 70 and the resources needed are
450,000 bricks
420,000 hats
4 green gems

I guess I have three days to finish this city
Marie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 16, 18 11:31 PM
Jules, I'm really sorry not to be able to help you.
Like Snow, I hope you'll get your game fixed soon.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 12, 18 2:11 AM
Just bought coins once, during a sale. It was my own Christmas present.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 12, 18 1:42 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:
Marie - was your train one for back to the future?

LOL Trav
I guess my train went through a "subspace anomaly"

Was not able to get page 104 until this morning.
Lot of strange things happened these days ....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 11, 18 12:43 AM
Hello everyone

Yesterday, it happened something strange on my Iphone !

While returning back home from my drawing class, I decided to transfer resources from all my previous cities to my current one. I was in the train and it was 6:00 pm

At home, I checked my current city. It was about 7:30 pm.
And all the resources I transferred where arrived !
Normally, I should have wait until 10:00 pm to get them !

Did it already happened to you ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 9, 18 6:18 AM
ckidonk wrote:Bonjour, quelqu'un peut il m'aider à passer ce niveau? Je ne peux pas récupérer les femmes et pas assez de crédits pour forer.
Merci d'avance

Bonjour
Par "femmes" je suppose que vous voulez dire "gemmes"..
Un bon moyen pour récupérer des gemmes est de rejouer le niveau 87 à Rome.
Il n'est pas compliqué et en le rejouant autant de fois qu'il est nécessaire, vous obtiendrez assez de ressources pour obtenir des gemmes.
Bien sûr, cela peut devenir vite ennuyeux mais c'est le meilleur moyen sans dépenser de pièces.
J'espère que cela vous aidera.
Marie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 2, 18 4:50 AM
Thanks for the information Globetrotter.
You're right, it's doable. I've already restored the first monument.
I needed coins so I guess Îm going to stay here for a while.

Happy gaming

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 30, 18 8:51 AM
Bonjour ckidonk.

J'ai vérifié le niveau 76-2 Sur mon IPhone. J'ai juste joué le premier niveau (intern) qui permet d'obtenir 10 pièces.

Je suis actuellement à St Petersburg et j'avoue ne pas me rappeler comment j'ai fait. J'ai peut-être eu de la chance! Mais j'ai vu que les modérateurs ont répondu j'espère que cela sera utile.

Pour info, il est possible de continuer le chemin principal et jouer les niveaux 77 et plus sans jouer les chemins latéraux qui mènent aux locaux.

Il est toujours possible de revenir plus tard sur ce niveau. D'autant plus que LA n'est pas une ville facile!

J'utilise de temps en temps cette stratégie, aller de l'avant pour gagner des pièces et revenir éventuellement sur ce type de niveau difficile.

C'est sympa de voir d'autres français intervenir sur le forum.
Et j'aime bien votre pseudo

Bon courage pour la suite.

Marie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator