Posts created by Whitenurse

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 11, 12 3:14 AM
Hi Guys, I really like this game, but I am stuck on level 16 I am not sure where to put the comerical buildings to serve 60 people. Any help is good.
As there are not many TM games these days this one is fun I have finish Tribal 3 and Royal Envoy already Iam tired of HOG's and the dark and gloomy ones. I do wish they have some bright and happy HOG's would make a nice change.
But everyone is different.
Just enjoy
cheers
Kaz

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 27, 11 4:43 AM
This games was over in five mins......the first one went forever.
I am very sad that I wasted my money on such a short game even though I loved Magic Farm. Bad delevopers

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 12, 11 7:39 PM
You also need to have a craftperson at level 3 that can chop the tree down, I had to wait ages for someone to upgrade that high as at that part of the game I didn't have too many people yet.
I have finish all of Kingdom 2 and it took all day, the only reason is that I was playing all day because of the floods here in Queensland and all the roads cut off, it is also school holidays so as a teacher I am on holidays. But it is very wet.
I will be going through K3 today.
Have fun.
Kaz
Wet Down Under Oz

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 2, 11 10:29 PM
Hi Everyone,
Don't BF try out these games first before they release them to us??????
At least some English speaking person to start with should, then there would not be so many bad comments.
But sad to say that this game is the pits and it is not good for even a childs game as I would not want my child picking up bad English.
I am a Aussie and I know we have a lot of words different, but not this bad, flip flops we call "thongs" but never slippers, slippers are fuffly warm shoes you wear in Winter. As for the "tube thing" I was looking for a TV set for awhile until I realise that it was something else , as far as I know a pipe is a pipe in every country.
Sorry but no sale for me today......
Maybe BF should have a play before they release the games.
Happy New Year to all....
Kaz
Downunder Oz

posted in Roads of Rome II on Dec 21, 10 6:43 PM
Well, I had finish this game last night and really enjoyed it, it was great to play the game in relax mode as you got to watch the little men do things like watch them wiggle over the type rope and clean up around the area, I like chopping down all the dead trees and just having a good look around, no use having a wide screen monitor if you have to rush a game. The game was clear and wonderful.

Now I hope the devs will go back and put a relax mode on the first Road to Rome as I only got to level 21 there and is still stuck, I just need a few more seconds to get off but never do.
I hope there will be a new one soon.
Merry Christmas everyone.
regards,
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Pengu Wars on Dec 13, 10 1:19 AM
Yes AB with no sounds, there could be an arr thingy or a weeeeee!
This game needs sounds to keep it interesting. Sorry to say the most boring game ever.
When AB comes to PC it will be a hit, look forward to get from BF then.
Sorry no buy today.
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 12, 10 6:12 PM
mmmm. Strange I have finish the whole game and didn't have any problems, there are 50 levels all together. I am now playing a second time to get gold on every level.
I can sugest to check your upgrade to make sure you have the things that you need. You may have to play the level before again to get so many points or $.
Try that ans see if that works.
reagrds
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 12, 10 3:47 AM
Well, this was a really fun game, I brought it and finish playing today as it is raining outside and nothing but sport in the TV, I had nothing better to do.
I was sad when I got to the end as there is only 50 levels I could have played longer like the FF games seem to go on forever. It was the same as FF but not the same, alot of different things. The way to feed the fish was great as you didn't need to keep clicking the ground (or pond) and the music didn't get up your nose.
If you cannot read an analogue clock, you need to go back to school. Sorry there was no digital timmer, just an old fashion clock for us oldies.
I am playing it now for the second time to get all gold on each level, have two to go.
It is a top game for rainy weather.....
Happy playing fishes....
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 24, 10 11:45 PM
I have brought and played both games and they are very good and can play over.
Castaway was longer then Farm Tribe, Farm Tribe was a bit like sims, you have to feed then and make them happy etc.
I did like Castaway better as it had more stuff to do, it is up to you and flip a coin.
Both games are fun.....
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 24, 10 10:10 PM
Click on the chief to give him the fruit. The rosemary is the purple plant and there is a bunch just behind the chiefs tent, if you don't want to run from the boars, you have to make your own arrows on the first beach, just collect the logs or chop down an old dead tree to make planks. Then click on the arrow making machine near the fire.
Hope this helps.
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 24, 10 10:04 PM
This game was great
Can't wait for part two!!!
Hope it comes soon......
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 4:50 PM
Yet another asylum/institute game. Seems like the game makers have lost their imaginations and will push out any rubbish to make a sale. What's next, another vampire game??

I agree with darkhalf01
Bugger it Felix sack all your game makers and hire new ones with new fresh ideas.........

Thanks all I can say
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 5:55 PM

I think it was supposed to be 'whining'. And I do believe I would be one of them.
I haven't bought a game in 7 days. Waaaaa waaaaaa

Hi. The word "whinging" is a British variation on the word "whining". I am NOT justifying the original thread here. Just thought you would like to know

It is also Aussie.....'whinging' Don't worry Dr Good, your opinion was fine, some people just get out of bed on the wrong side and get their knickers in a twist.
I did a big "Bugger It" today too when I saw this game........I have been going back through the old games to see what I have missed and used 2 credits on those.
Like you I am hanging out for something special, hope it comes soon.
Oh, I did send an email about the games too, but the only reply I got back from BF was a survey on how great they are, which is the same survey I did back in June.
Anyway......Summers coming and the cricket will be on soon, so we wont have time to play games, unless I move the computer into the lounge room and I can play and watch at the same time........mmmmmmm something to do while we wait for a great game.
Have a ice gold Fosters on me.......
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 2, 10 11:54 PM
Yes I have sent an email to the little green envlope and BF has not replied yet.
I do hope they are working on the slowing down problem, they should play the games themselves before they release them to us then we would not have any of these problems. It is just a pain when a game you are really having fun with stops half way.
regards
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 2, 10 4:38 AM
Come on BF I want to finish the game that I have paid for. I am at level 21 and the game is in slow motion. I need the little dudes to run fast so I can get off this level and keep playing. I have read alot of folks also have this slowing down problem. Please fix it, otherwise I would like a credit so I can buy another game.
No, it is not my computer that has a problem as all the other games play really well unless there is a problem with a program.
Please, please, please BF do the right thing..........
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 30, 10 1:28 AM
mmmmm....I wonder what is causing it to go in slow motion, I tried the game again and the men are still taking their time, so I gave up. A friend of mine told me to uninstall it and then install the game again after I restarted my computer. The last time I did that I had to do all the levels again and I have gotten this far I don't want to do them all again.
I have email BF, I will just have to wait until they answer. I am glad that I was not the only one having this problem. Hope they do an update very soon as I would very much like to finish this game.
Thanks
Kaz
Down Under Oz

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 29, 10 3:05 AM
Hi Fishes,
Is there anyone up to level 21 yet? I have been having alot of fun playing this game, but the workers seem to slow down and take twice as long to build or collect things and I even run out of time before I even get to the totom to collect or the road finish. I have done this level 11 times now and I am over it.
The games has been running really well until this level, could this be a tech fault?
It looks like the workers are running in slow motion, my computer is very new and has windows 7 and all the BF games run really well other wise unless there is a tech problem with a game.
Any thoughts or help, I would be thankful.
regards,
Kaz,
Down Under Oz

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Sep 20, 10 8:30 PM
Having the same problem here....has anyone else passed this level or has someone fixed it yet....I would like to finish the gane that I have paid for.
Thanks
Kaz

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 3:10 AM
me too!! someone please help......
I want to finish this great game......

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 1:09 AM
Well, I brought it...the little demon who thinks he is a fairy is a real hoot and I ran out of time on the demo I was having so much fun. Thanks BF this is a goodie

Kaz
Downunder Oz

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator