Posts created by Luckystar18

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 18, 18 11:27 AM
SynthpopAddict

I joined PF back when it started but had to leave due to personal reasons...I rejoined a couple of months back but don't really participate in the forums. It would be great if gaming tips could be found there.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 18, 18 10:01 AM
SynthpopAddict...Albeit bad news...I appreciate you relaying this information...I'm sure that a lot of people would be quite confused as to what happened should they want to post game questions or keep in touch with friends through pms here, once things are shut down.

I want to thank you for all of the gaming help that you provided here for so many and I will truly miss all of the wonderful M3 advice that you've given.

Mysticalla5...Thank you also for being so friendly and ready to give encouragement and a helping hand.

Best of to you both

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 11, 18 7:57 AM
Thanks to MrPuzzler too!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 10, 18 11:07 AM
Thanks SynthpopAddict for the info on the magnet combined with the other powerups....will have to try that one.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 10, 18 9:22 AM
You're welcome SynthpopAddict...the compliments are well deserved. Whoever said that you don't have a clue on how to play M3s clearly doesn't know what they're talking about!

Note...

Not sure if anyone else has tried this but I found (by accident) if you join two of the magnets together they make quite a spectacular explosion!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 9, 18 4:00 PM
Thanks skpjazz for the clarification regarding SynthpopAddict...glad to hear that she's not leaving! I don't always read what's said in the forums.

So right there about the lack of good games these days. I use to enjoy the large file games that were offered here. MCF games were my ultimate favorite until that was 'buggered' up (IMO). I did enjoy HOGs as well until they all turned out to be one and the same. Hopefully something exciting will change soon in the PC gaming world... in the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the M3s when I can.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 9, 18 12:49 PM
That's too bad that SynthpopAddict is thinking about retiring. I've seen her in other game forums and she is always so helpful and indeed encouraging to others. It seems these days that there isn't as much help in the game forums as there used to be...I do hope that she stays!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 9, 18 8:14 AM
Thank you SynthpopAddict, I appreciate the compliment!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 9, 18 5:44 AM
SynthpopAddict, I've been playing M3s off and on/here and there for about a year, so I'm sure that I still have lots to learn. I do know the basics and along with persistence (and luck) I make my way through them. I do try and challenge myself as much as I can but this one really took the cake in difficulty!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 8, 18 5:01 PM
Hi mysticalla5

LOL...I appreciate your company and commiseration in playing this game...so incredibly addicting and yet indeed, so...'hair pulling' at the same time but I too love this game and am so looking forward to another one

I'm not much of a seasoned M3 player...so I don't know what I was thinking when I chose the hard moves mode . I so appreciate all of the help and advice that I've gotten from everyone. SynthpopAddict really knows what she's doing with these M3s and I'll be looking out for her to help me get through on my next M3 adventures

Happy gaming

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 8, 18 7:32 AM
Okay...managed to get through level 213...guess that I was 'over-thinking' it or something ...there's a definite technique to that level.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 8, 18 6:29 AM
Hi mysticalla5

I have to agree...this game is incredibly challenging. It's great to have all of the tips from others to help get through some of those really tough levels

I haven't finished the game yet...I'm on level 213 and it's stumping me. I need to collect 72 tiles in (only) 12 moves...YIKES!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 7, 18 5:03 AM
Thanks skpjazz I'm glad that the tip could be of some help. It is nice to have the option of 'catching your breath' while doing those timed levels.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 6, 18 11:36 AM
Thanks SynthpopAddict and mysticalla for the congrats.

It does feel good when you're able to get through a really tough level and make some headway...thought that I'd have to hang it up after so many attempts on that crazy level.

mysticalla5 I think that any help that you can give is a plus, so I'll be looking forward to any pointers (and cheerleading ) that you can offer.

Synthpopaddict...I'm relatively new at playing M3s...especially the challenging/hard mode that I'm playing in this game... I'll be looking forward to any and all advice that you can provide.

Note...

This may have already been mentioned, but I found that although I didn't have enough money to purchase power ups, if I clicked on one and then ticked the BUY button the small rectangular notice would come up letting me know that I didn't have enough money to purchase one...during that time, the timer would stop and although a bit blurry I would be able to see a fairly good portion of the board to locate my next move. Hope that too helps those dealing with the frustrating timer levels that don't have money for power ups.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 6, 18 9:42 AM
I DID IT!

Thank you so much SynthpopAddict for taking the time to explain things ...it really did help as well as the good luck wishes from both you and mysticalla5

LOL mysticalla5...I was down to my last couple of tufts of hair so I'm really glad that I was able to get through this level. I sure hope that there isn't more levels like this one...it was a doozy!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 6, 18 3:35 AM
Hi mysticalla5...

Thank you for your response

The level that I'm (so very) stuck on, has six of the headdresses chained along the top...there are frozen and chained tokens scattered about that you have to break to allow the headdresses to drop to the bottom and off the board. The only way to release the headdresses from the chains is with an explosion...has been hard to do without having bombs at the ready.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 5, 18 5:06 PM
I've looked about in the forum and have found so many great tips and hints...thanks to all that have provided them I am so stuck in level 196 (limited moves) without enough gold to buy bombs and such to get through this level...any suggestions? I would be very grateful! Even with all of the hair pulling I've been doing...I love this game!

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 3:39 PM
What a fun little game...I so enjoy games like this that aren't too complicated but are relaxing and entertaining. Thank you Big Fish!

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Mar 20, 18 3:58 PM
Some mixed reviews here which is always helpful in selecting games I myself was a bit on the fence with this game at first but decided to buy it after the demo ended. I find it to be quite captivating and a bit addictive in trying to strategize the moves (I'm playing in limited ("Timed") moves mode). The graphics are colorful, well done and pleasing to the eye. I'm not one to utilize the music in games so I can't comment on that. I'm not a seasoned M3 player but find this to be just right for my taste in this genre.

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 12, 18 2:30 PM
Thank you pennmom36 for the game info...appreciate it...looks like a buy for me now that I get the gist of how things work

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator