Posts created by dylansmom1979

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:24 PM
That would be fine with me, I wouldnt mind doing the same type of challenges to get old ones as well. I didnt have my account back for the first 3/4ths of the first mission they created and had some other issues with a couple of other times they had these missions. I would be totally fine if they had a similar way to get old avatars, as they have to get the new ones.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 10:59 PM
OK, I looked into it and it does show the ones I do not have, but even if I pick older ones and not the Pirate, I will never get all of them because I will just be picking old ones and miss out on the new ones. If they dont make some other way to get them, doing it this way, I still wont get them all.

I either have to pick the 3rd option and leave it as it is or pick an older one, but then picking an older one makes me miss out on the Pirate and during the next one, if I pick the Pirate, I miss out on that current 3rd one and I still have about 5 other old ones I will never get to get.

They just need to make another way to get them all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 9:48 PM
Desertdruid wrote:Are you sure about that? I'm referring to the Pirate in the CC window, not in your profile. The check mark there just shows you've selected that avatar as your final reward. Because the only other avatar it shows on mine is the gingerbread bunny & that's the only 1 didn't get from completing the CC.

Or are you looking for some of the 1st or 2nd level avatars? I think it's just the 3rd level avatars (the special animated ones) that are being offered as alternatives.

Yeah, I did it from the actual mission window, where it shows the tasks you have to do and it has the arrows above the Pirate. And I know there are some 3rd level avatars I need as well as lower level. I know there are 2 or 3 third level I need and there are only 5 or 6 to choose from, and have all the ones it gives me the option for.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 9:44 PM
kahlan11 wrote:Hi Tink: Would love to add you as a friend. Will it be events only or "just friends"

Pat (Phantommom)

I don't ever delete friends anyway

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 9:39 PM
Desertdruid wrote:Dylansmom, the avatars you missed getting from past CCs are available to you now. Look at the 3rd avatar for the current CC - the Pirate. If you scroll to the left, you will see the other avatars that are available to you. Select the one you want & leave it displayed. Check the avatars to be sure it's the one you chose & didn't revert to the Pirate. When you complete the CC, you can claim the avatar you chose.

I clicked the arrow on the Pirate, and it only shows 5 or 6 other ones and the have a check mark saying I got them. I know there have been several I havent gotten. They need to have all past ones on the arrow and not just some. Does it cycle through them all, what I mean is next time they have one of these, will there be different ones in the arrow selections, because right now they ones it shows, I have.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:30 PM
1457051 wrote:
dylansmom1979 wrote:Can someone tell me what Delphi is and how do I get there?

It's a new forum for us players now that BF forums will no long be.

copy/paste in your browser
http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

TY. What is this where peoples are saying they are changing their IDs or something. Is there a way to play over there and do you get to keep your friends and progress?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:28 PM
TINK ID 693314

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:26 PM
kkreisman wrote:
dylansmom1979 wrote:I would like to stay. I am TINK and I will have to come back on here tomorrow to post my ID #, I don't have it memorized and my game is not opened.
Hi Tink, no need to post your ID#. We're already Friends in my game, and I will definitely keep you. My wish list is down too, but I'm going back to normal once all this "forum stuff" is worked out.

Hope to see you on the new site,
katiek

Thanks...

If anyone else needs a friend

TINK ID 693314

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:21 PM
Can someone tell me what Delphi is and how do I get there?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:13 PM
If I go to Delpi (Still not sure what this is since I just found out yesterday the forums were closing) will I lose any game progress or any of my friends?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:14 AM
eli173 wrote:Did you read the post? Everything has been left to go down the drain at BFG. Games closing down, and now the forums. How can the games exist without them, and MC in particular? They say that they will maintain the old forum content and the Facebook page! Thanks, but no, thanks!

PS Sounds like a bad joke, but, alas, April Fool's Day has passed.

Games closing down too?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:10 AM
Darlene1225 wrote:
Darlene1225 wrote:
Judibeth wrote:I, too, want to say thank you to the terrific moderators here. You are the best!
The same goes for the wonderful MC family; this forum is unique in that members are so supportive of one another. I'll miss you all.
I think I'm too old to try to figure out a new forum site, so thank you all again for all your help and support. Good-bye!

Hi my name is Darlene I'm in my late 70's I went to a different forum I was very sad and nervous but it wasn't as hard as I though. I would be happy to help you and so would a lot of other people. Please try I know you can do it
The forum I went to is Delphi a lot of the players are there it will soon feel just like home

What is Delphi and how do I find it? It makes me nervous that they are shutting the forums down, I am worried the site will follow. If so, I wonder how I would redownload any games I have bought in the past.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:07 AM
I would like to stay. I am TINK and I will have to come back on here tomorrow to post my ID #, I don't have it memorized and my game is not opened.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 2:30 PM
I think there shoud be some way to earn avatars you werent able to collect, from past avatar missions. Just like when its Easter, Halloween and Christmas, you can not only collect the current Eggs, Ghosts and Snowglobes, but you can collect past years as well. There have been times I couldnt get all the avatars in time, like around when they first started the avatar missions, I had to get a new laptop because mine stopped working. When I got a new laptop, I noticed they started the avatar missions, and I was like, what is this new feature. But then it was already over 3/4ths of the way through it and I couldnt collect but the first avatar.

Can you please send this suggestion over to the developers, and see if they can think about putting some sort of way to earn ALL past avatars, since they started the avatar missions, that you didnt get to get.... Or just create avatar missions that let you collect past uncollected ones? There were some really cool ones, I didn't get to get.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 10, 18 3:24 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello dylansmom1979,

As TMGamer99 said, the new game is called Tidal Town. It's currently available to Android players. The thread below contains some reviews of the game, if you're interested in learning more.

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/989900.page">Tidal town SS replacement</a>

Thank you for your patience as we continue to develop this title. If there are any remaining questions, you're more than welcome to PM me or another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/776178.page">moderator</a>. We'll be glad to provide all the answers we can.

bfgBeruna

Any ideas as to when it will be available for PC maybe through Big Fish Game Manager?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 6, 18 10:11 PM
We are excited to let you know that we have listened to our players’ suggestions and ideas, and have been building a new game which will be available soon.

Does anyone have any knowledge on what this game will be called and any screenshots, videos, or a release date for it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 1:19 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:
dylansmom1979 wrote:Not everyone that has their Christmas Room Active as their main room, have a Christmas Avatar on, so it takes me way too many hours to go through them all, especially since there are 3 HOS in each room. I love that though because you really can get alot of coins and other items, if you have enough neighbors, but I just wish I knew which friends had their Christmas Room active so I would avoid the ones that don't. There are quite a few of my neighbors that dont have it active, so that wastes alot of time.

I'd like some indication too, but it's really not too bad as is. Last night, I experienced some kind of glitch in the game where all friends disappeared except John. They weren't anywhere on the ribbon. I left then went back in and they were all back, but completely out of order.

Made me want to tear my hair out, but it really wasn't too time consuming just clicking on the friend's room, check for HOS sparkles, then leave to check the next one.

Here's hoping tonight's visits go a little more smoothly.

Thanks, I havent counted my friends, but I do know I was on there about 5 or 6 hours the other day, just minimizing every so often to do things I needed to do like eat and go to the bathroom, and still didnt get to them all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 1:17 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:
montall wrote:There's another little wrinkle in the Christmas rooms too.

Some of your friends without Christmas rooms, may in fact actually have rooms but you aren't seeing them. I haven't played this game for ages now but was so close to getting the Mrs Christmas avatar last year decided to pop back in just for that.

I even revisited a couple of long-neglected feeder games and I definitely opened Christmas room 2 in both those games but they are still showing the old room in my main game.

I believe you have to open all 3 albums in all your rooms,you would also have to do this in each game you have.Hopefully someone will come along with more precise help.My brain in only functioning on its lowest level today.

Love the Princess Brie reference, put a smile on my face today, so thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 1:16 PM
I apologize for asking if it has been said already, but I wasnt sure if Eastern Time gifting was listed. I have been playing for years and didnt realize we could give more than 5 a day. I dont know why I hadnt figured that out, but what are all the times for Eastern Standard Time does the gifting reset? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 12:55 AM
1457051 wrote:Remember, it resets everyday too.
I don't know how many friends/neighbors you have. If it takes you too long to go through them all, start at the end, then work your way back. Next time, start from the front.
Are you gifting too? If so, if their stocking is full, then you have done that one. No sparkles on the HOS in there is also a giveaway. You did them for the day.
No way of knowing who has the current room #2 up. Write their names down and skip over. Check it in a day, they may be gone, or busy.

I know if the stocking is full I have gifted and if there are no sparkles I have done those HOS, but its the fact if I only do some of my friends rooms and no all at one time, I would have to reload each friends to see if I have done it and thats time consuming as well with how many neighbors I have.

I just think it would be less time consuming, if the Devs would make a check mark appear over your friends avatar if you have done all actions for the day for them, gifted and all 3 HOS.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator