Posts created by Cole2517

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Aug 10, 09 1:11 PM
tina041077 wrote:I also got to the Loading....screen and it just froze. Bummer b/c I thought it would be an interesting TM game

The same here. I deleted it after the third time of this happening.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 25, 09 8:28 AM
All in all it was a pretty good game. I made it through the third suspect before my trial ran out. I agree that some of the objects are small and hard to find. I haven't quite decided as to whether I will use a credit for it or not yet. I tend to go through this type of game too fast and most do not have a lot of replay value in my opinion.

It seemed that the hour counted down faster than it actually was in reality. This could be a glitch on my side?!?

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Jul 24, 09 8:38 AM
I read the reviews and then played the demo and I love this game. I definately will be buying this one. I went through my hour in no time at all. I could easily sit here and play this one until I went through the whole game. I can get tired of some games quite easily and I dont see that happening with this one.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 21, 09 1:11 PM
I just finished the demo and I made it to the second island of the game. I enjoyed what I have played so far and will now have to buy a credit because I can't wait for the next billing cycle to finish this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator