Posts created by bellagoth

posted in Virtual Families on Mar 4, 11 5:00 PM
That usually happens when a child is depressed or has had some big upset in the home. They have a certain number of things they get upset about at times like these, and they complain of all of them, even though it doesn't always apply to the situation. Cheer the child up and the jealousy problems will go away. Make him eat a lot, or buy him candy. Works every time. Or just allow him more time to get over the loss of his father. Hope this helps.

posted in Laxius Force on Feb 6, 11 7:00 AM
LOL I'm so glad you sorted that out, I really thought I was going mad!! I couldn't remember anything remotely similar to that.

I have never played Lilly and Sasha, but now that I know what you're looking for, I did a little search and can point you in the right direction:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/94979.page#1757183

Take a look there, and if that still isn't the answer you're looking for, I'll bet you'll find someone who can help. Good luck!

posted in Laxius Force on Feb 5, 11 6:56 AM
Are you still in Tyrine or have you gone to Mt Zulle? It still doesn't sound familiar to me, sorry.

posted in Wandering Willows on Feb 4, 11 5:05 PM
Yup, I agree. What they said!
I first passed it up because I thought it was for children. So glad someone set me straight and I gave it another look!

posted in Aveyond on Feb 4, 11 11:39 AM
What I did was go out in the woods and fight a few wolves first, to earn enough money to buy a couple pieces of cheap armor and a cheap sword at the shops. Then, I only used the spell on him, never hit him. That spell can get him in 3 rounds even if you're at a very low level.

Edit: Hmmm - wolves? Or was it chickens? Or maybe mice? Fight what you can, LOL

posted in Aveyond 2 on Feb 3, 11 9:37 PM
Yeah, what SeverineSnape said! Aveyond 2 was my first and my favorite as well.
You'll find equally good walkthroughs at the dev's site for all Aveyond games, but now that you're familiar with how the game works, you probably don't need to follow them so closely. The maps definitely come in handy, though. I'd still be wandering around lost years later if I hadn't looked at those maps!
Enjoy your games! How nice that you can play with your mom!!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 3, 11 12:20 PM
I know, I know, don't feed the trolls - I really ought to keep quiet but I can't.

I have played games where BFG was the only one that offered the new build of the game, when the other sites that offered it were still selling the old version, and still are selling the old version, even after a couple of sequels have come out! No site is perfect, but I think BFG is one of the good ones. Maybe the OP just needed to blow off steam, but goodness sakes!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Feb 3, 11 10:02 AM
Keep trying to paralyze him and use hits/spells that put a lasting debuff on him. Once you get that accomplished, you'll beat him. Good luck!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Feb 3, 11 9:54 AM
Hello stevedark,
That isn't really a question about this game, and you don't say anything about your system, but it sounds like you probably want to change your display settings in your control panel. Hope that helps.

posted in Laxius Force on Feb 3, 11 9:48 AM
Malo21 wrote:Bellagoth, if you ever figure out how to get thru the 2nd puzzle in the Onyx Caves, please post it here.....I've been stuck there forever and really would like to move on. I have tried and tried and just cant seem to get the stones to touch after I cross the bridge...get the right side lined up just fine, tho.

I know if anyone can figure it out, you can!!! Thx in advance.

Oh, I feel so bad I can't remember which part you're referring to. Can you jog my memory a little bit, or describe it in more detail? I can probably find a save to replay and figure it out, but I just don't remember where onyx caves were here. We'll get you sorted out somehow, I hope! LOL

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Jan 25, 11 9:54 AM
Hey Harmonic! Glad to try to help if I can. But I sure am glad you're around to give all the constant support! I really wish I could be a herring again LOL.

posted in Ella's Hope on Jan 25, 11 9:49 AM
You can save your money and just go back to Ella's cabin in the clouds and rest for free as often as you wish. If you are at too low a level to stay alive here, it's a good place to level up for free, on the ones who respawn. My only tip would be always aim all your attacks at the enemies who do the most damage, so you kill them first - so hit the rabid chickens first LOL.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Jan 19, 11 10:49 AM
Not a lot of help here. How about moral support - can you use that? I remember having the same problem, but I never figured out why. I think it was just a matter of being in the right spot. The first one I was able to find was the snow dragon, by walking around, back and forth, above it's lava lake. It killed my entire party in just a few rounds, but at least I learned how to summon dragons. LOL

That was the hardest one to find. The other two are on narrow paths, so there isn't room to deviate from the correct spot. Good luck!

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Jan 18, 11 4:27 PM
narquailan wrote:I guess to some, it would seem silly to see a 60 old woman playing such games, but they keep me sharp & I love them. But I do get tired & I lose track of where I am. Guess I'll have to go back to taking notes...hahahahah! Thanks again & happy gamming.
narquailan

Good job! And it's not silly at all. It's good fun!

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 18, 11 7:48 AM
stevieferr wrote:And before anyone jumps down my throat I am talking to Big fish and not you players.

But you are talking to us players. We are the ones who participate in these forums. The green envelope on the right is a good way to talk to Big Fish. But while you're here, have you tried this game? The Aveyond games are really good, and you might enjoy it while you're waiting for a good HOG!

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Jan 18, 11 7:10 AM
So, how did you do? Did you get it sorted out? Did the battle go well?
What strategy did you use? Someone else might look at this post for help, and your experience could help them.

posted in Laxius Force on Jan 17, 11 4:57 PM
I honestly can't remember what I did with Sarah in that battle. She probably just stood there and flirted with Random. I used Random - Louis - Sarah - Wendala. Always Wendala! She's a great asset in any battle. I suppose Herbert and Joshua could have done well, if given half a chance, but I was always suspicious of them and seldom used them. I did use Herbert in a few battles just to level him, and he was very good, I'll admit, but the team I mentioned above was my favorite.

Hmmm 85? Not even three digits? Between your spending time in battles and my wandering around lost, we could sure log a lot of hours! LOL

posted in Laxius Force on Jan 17, 11 10:30 AM
Does your Random have God's Blade yet? I used that and Louis's War Master Combo a lot.

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Jan 17, 11 10:20 AM
I don't know how you have your skills assigned or augments added, so what worked for me might not work for you. For me, it was a pretty easy fight.
The brother who left and then returned (Maric) does great damage if you put your best fire sabre in his right hand, augmented with amethyst, and your best "edge" blade in his left hand augmented with nerve root. I have him protected from every debuff I can with different augments on all his armor, the only enhancers he has are on his weapons. Carrion also has an amethyst on his weapon, Teresa's spear has arcane residue, and Ruby has sonorous bell on her whip. Ruby is the only one with augments on her armor that boost her stats, everyone else has augments that protect against debuffs.
Cast Regenerative Aura with Maric as soon as possible. One of those enemy gems is weak to fire, one is weak to ice/water, and they will heal if hit with their own element, so use fire on the blue one and ice on the red one. I concentrated all my efforts on Doma - physical attacks, and Ruby's whip hits everybody. If the enemy gems are getting to you, Ruby's fire spells and ice spells work well. I believe her lightning spell worked on the blue one too, can't remember for sure. Hope this helps a little.

posted in Aveyond on Jan 16, 11 4:15 PM
The lightning spell scrolls dropped by the monsters in the areas outside Mt. Orion work pretty well on them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator