Posts created by cdee1213

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on Sep 15, 13 10:11 AM
How do I get the padlock to open? I have tried all combinations I can think of and nothing works - PLEASE HELP

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 17, 12 6:06 PM
Everyone seems to be further along in the game than I am, I have gotten as far as putting one wheel on the cart under the merry go round and cannot go further. I gave the monkey the banana, I put the ticket in the machine, but now the game hint just keeps saying search elsewhere like it seems to do to all of you.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 12 10:40 AM
Where can I find the water to dilute the revitilizing formula and does it go into the jar?

Where can I find the water to dilute the revitilizing formula and does it go into the jar?

eye
 posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 5, 10 10:44 AM
there is an eye in the butcher shop that every time I try to pick it up the arrow come up and takes me to the street How can I pick it up??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator