Posts created by adnerbfaye

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 18 11:26 AM
Have had multiple problems with game; I have used skip button just so I could progress, which I do not like to do. I am now in the area where you put the bath salts in the rockets and it will not give instructions, a skip, or let me back out of it. Nothing I do works. It does not say what to do in the Guide; all it says is put bath salts in A then go to telescope B. No help there.

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 11, 16 12:08 PM
Using Dell Windows 10 operating system. This is the fourth game I have purchased in the last month that has had technical errors preventing me from playing the game. In the scene where you have to smelt metal to make a piece to keep the doors closed so you can cross, it thinks it is back in the tunnel and needs to blow up the rocks. Absolutely frozen there. This is getting old! Wasting my money!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 12:38 PM
Is anyone else having problems accessing the electrical board in the flooded mine? The game has worked perfectly up to this point, but will not let me do this. If I can't get to the electrical board, I can't continue the game.

Me too. Stuck on the beach. This seems to be happening more often. I don't know if it is because the games are more complicated, or because they aren't taking time to screen them properly, but it is getting very frustrating.

I am stuck on the beach too. As soon as I defeated the Roman and was zapped to the beach, the game froze.

Used the feather first, then sewing machine emblem; game crashed. Don't want to restart game from beginning. Fix in the process?

Finished playing main game and went back to play bonus game and all it would let me do is restart main game. All my achievements are still there, just can't play bonus. Am using Windows 10 to play.

Game played smooth as silk until I got the picture and entered the chapel. Froze up solid. Will not let me do anything except access the strategy guide and exit the game. Playing with Windows 10.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 15 2:42 PM
I have lost a whole days play AGAIN! I saved multiple times during the day. I lost real money this time because I used diamonds that I paid for in order to increase my levels and gain parts to the item on the bottom. I WILL not play this game again until this problem is fixed. I am out of patience with this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 15 5:19 PM
FOURTH time I have lost all progress in my game to the tune or over 15,000 dollars and over ten crafted items and a lot of time. I did not have this problem ever until the last update of the game. MORE THAN FRUSTRATING!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 15 10:10 AM
In the last two weeks I have lost my progress after playing for several hours. This is VERY frustrating. I lose thousands of dollars and items that I have crafted as well as items that have been gifted to me by other players. I am logging out properly so this should not be happening. I have been playing since the game started and have never had this problem until recently. So discouraging.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 15 5:09 PM
How do you enter the tournament?

Having big problems with this game. Cursor does not respond properly when on items. It is about a quarter of an inch off, but I never know in what direction, and if I try to use the Strategy Guide the game totally freezes up and I have to shut down my computer. I use windows 7. I am deleting the game until I receive notice the glitches are fixed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 9:21 AM
I feel very guilty. I have gotten 4 Panda eggs. Hatched one and sold the others - they are worth 5,000. Does anyone know what the gift boxes we earn are good for? I have not found a use for them yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 8:32 PM
Hi guys. Does anybody know how to take an egg to a pet? I have an egg but don't have a clue what to do with it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 11:10 AM
Oh, yeah, I guess I should also have said I am on level 31 and my friend ID is Adnerb 269690. I only have one friend but would like more.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 11:06 AM
Hi, I am almost 65. I love this game. Unfortunately (for me) I love it too much I think. I played the latest update in less than 4 hours because I had stockpiled so much money and supplies that I zipped right thru the characters' requests.

posted in Start the Rockets on Aug 25, 12 3:11 PM
I was cruising along really enjoying this game until I got to the second level when, as far as I am concerned, they removed the puzzle aspect and just injected pure frustration. It is so difficult to find games that are just thinking games and to have this one ruined really chapped my ........! I must say though that for 135 levels it was a lot of fun.

posted in Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity on Jun 1, 11 7:28 PM
I loved this game. I too was a little frustrated at first with the point system, but with the "safety net" removed found myself trying very inventive solutions which surprised me by working! I found it the most satistying game I have played in a long time.

posted in Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity on Jun 1, 11 7:23 PM
I have played the whole game and as far as I can tell, you don't.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator