Posts created by angelfire77

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 16, 15 10:49 AM
Thank you, wulfruna! I sent you a pm.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 5, 15 6:26 PM
I am trying to customize my buildings with the Pirate Day decorations. Four of my buildings tell me I have to upgrade to level 5 to customize. I don't have the option of upgrading the buildings--that option is grayed out. I have an antique rating of 5532, I'm on level 58, and I have app version 1.810. What can I do to get the rest of my buildings to go to level 5?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 13, 15 6:18 PM
I have three buildings that I'm unable to customize to Pirate. I get a message telling me that I have to upgrade the building to level 5 to do the Pirate theme. However, I don't have the option of upgrading the buildings. That option is grayed out. Any advice? Suggestions?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 30, 15 6:45 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:No, BFG confirmed that we will have Pirates Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and I think Halloween.. but after Christmas the events will repeat themselves over and over and over and over again..

Thank you! I would like to have the opportunity to finish my Thanksgiving quests and do all the others. I still enjoy the game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 9:31 PM
Does this mean we won't have the Pirate Quests and the different holiday quests?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 29, 15 4:20 PM
I've fixed the airplane, but the game doesn't recognize it. I'm using the airplane to go places, but the airplane quest is just sitting there, so I never got my fuel reward. What do I need to do?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 28, 15 5:06 PM
I've fixed the airplane but the game doesn't seem to realize it. I'm using the airplane to go places, but the quest is still there and I haven't gotten my reward.

posted in Relic Rescue on Nov 28, 14 6:28 PM
I've made it through level 150 several times, and it has never unlocked for me. I'm wondering if the makers intended to create more levels and it just never happened.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 13, 14 8:22 PM
I've stopped playing. I can't remember the last time I played. I check in here and on the game manager to see if there's been an update. Once there is an update I'll start playing again. Until then, it's boring. There are other games to play.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 9:30 PM
I'm still missing my gems for the 105 trophies, as well as the three whispering lilies I bought at an auction buyout that never showed up in my inventory. I've just stopped playing until I see a post here that says they've fixed these issues. There are other games to play that aren't made by Boomzap.

posted in Relic Rescue on Sep 7, 14 9:25 PM
I haven't found any directions. The square on the right with the flame makes several balls explode. I've found it useful for getting around the skulls. The lightning shoots a few extra balls in a straight line, but I think you have to match the first one in line or it doesn't work. I haven't found that one very useful. The multicolored thing make your ball match any color. The birds are for things to bounce off of the give you extra points. You can't control the halo, you just try to get your leftover balls to go through it at the end to get extra points. Over on the left you can win extra balls that you can use when you run out in your cannon. That's the best I've got--maybe someone else has more. I'm on level 112 right now, so maybe that's all you need to get that far

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 4, 14 9:53 PM
I'm still waiting for my 26 gems for an achievement, and I can't even remember what the achievement was. I just know I went from 104 of something to 105 of something and I was supposed to get 26 gems and I didn't. I am also still missing the three whispering lilies that I bought at an auction buyout right before the update before this one, so for me nothing got fixed. I'm disappointed.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 9:39 AM
As I posted on August 10, I did not get my 26 gems for the 105 trophy achievement. Now, I just purchased three whispering lilies as an auction buyout, and they're not showing up in my inventory, even after quitting and restarting the game. I will wait to play again until I see in these forums that the game is working properly.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 9:08 AM
I've only did one of the updates. I was disappointed not to get my 26 gems for trophy achievement yet again. I think I'll skip the next update until I see in the forums that it fixes problems instead of causing them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 10, 14 10:32 PM
I was just checking my achievements and noticed that I only needed to play one more HOS to go from 104 to 105 trophies and get, I think, 26 of the blue gems. I got the trophy and my achievement changed to say I had 105 out of 120 trophies, but I didn't get my blue gems.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 14 10:01 PM
It looks like a good update! I was able to finish Fahleed's quest, and my Druid's Hut updated. There are several new quests as well!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 10, 14 8:59 PM
I thought it was nice to have a new place to get moon fountain tea mix

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 4:33 PM
I usually buy a few items at auction and buy at least one with crystals to finish the quests, but this is a one of a kind thing, sadly, so I'll have to keep playing the same thing over and over. Or maybe it's another glitch, and I'll have to wait on it to be fixed.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 4:16 PM
How many times do I have to play the Sacred Grove before I get the Thaumic Talisman? Has anyone gotten it yet? I'm at max there already and I've played it about fifteen times just trying to get the talisman. It appears in the list of items at the beginning of the HOG, but it never drops.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 8:17 PM
Yes! Thank you. I was trying to get to the Ice Rock to see the mountain troll, and I couldn't get a torch after probably twenty tries at the coffin or whatever it is. So I went to the burnt tree and bought a torch and used it to open up the floating thing next to the security guard. I've been trying to do this for about five days.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator