Posts created by lindseywoo

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 18 9:29 AM
I purchased the game and tried to install it. It downloaded 99% but it wouldn't finish. I got a error code 766. Tried to download it again, it did download but won't play. Now I am getting 912 error. I am running windows 10.

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 18 9:25 AM
Furryfury wrote:The game downloaded and installed 99% but wouldn't activate. Error code 766. Exited and it is re-downloading. We'll see what happens.

Windows 7.

Edit: Well, it finished activating the second time it downloaded, so here goes nothing! I certainly hope it plays the whole way through without glitches.

posted in I Know a Tale on Mar 29, 16 6:41 PM
I was having a terrible time with game. I never would have finished with out your Walk through. Thanks you so much..

Thanks to all of you. I think my brain was on weekend time. I just couldn't figure it out. Thanks again. I finally got through it. I feel like a jerk.

I can't open the door at 12 Maritime st. There are three door knockers and 5 numbers but I can't figure out how the number go. Number four IV is between the first and second knocker and V is between the second and third. I have tried them in order and by the door knockers. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 3:53 PM
This is my second post on this problem. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Same problem, just for the heck of it I started clicking on the things in the picture. Are you ready for this, the angel on the left side of the screen next to the tomb, changed after a couple of clicks. I got the ring and can continue the game.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 15 4:35 PM
I am having the same problem.

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Jun 21, 15 9:59 PM
It took me a long time but I finally figured it out. I still don't understand what put them in order was all about. I play with the keys and found this and it worked. Purple is 1, red is 2, purple is 3, orange is 4, green is 5 and yellow is 6. Hit the key in this order and the door opens and you get a hanky.
This was one weird puzzle.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home on Mar 9, 15 6:27 PM
Dear andyforsaken, I don't know how you came up with that one. You are my hero. I(t worked. How did you figure that out? THANK YOU SO MUCH.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home on Mar 9, 15 8:39 AM
I am still trying to get this game to work. It worked for a few days and now I keep getting this error message. I have windows 7 professional and have had no problems with the other games in the mosaics games. This is a copy of what I have been getting. ###########################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_map2_box:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -5.cups(100006, 1)
at gml_Object_obj_map2_box_Create_0
############################################################################################
I really like this game and would like it to work.
My other Big Fish games are working fine.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home on Mar 6, 15 3:28 PM
I purchased this game and have been playing for a few days. I have the other mosaics and enjoy them. Have not had any trouble with the other games..
I opened 7 and got a fatal error message. I deleted the game and reinstalled. Still giving me a fatal error message. I am running windows 7.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 8, 14 4:37 PM
I couldn't seem to get it either. The symbols in the journal are right. I just kept going back and thought I missed something. Then I noticed down on the left side under the maze are symbols. I hit the triangle that is pointed to the right and the bottom opened. Then you can play the puzzle. Try it.

posted in Into the Haze on Sep 26, 13 8:56 AM
lindseywoo wrote:i installed the game and right off the bat it started acting very strange. Things started blinking in and out on the first ho game. I couldn't get out of the scene so I had to shut down. Uninstalled and tried again. It seemed to have worked until I got into the game. Same thing again. I wouldn't care but once it started working I bought it. Live and learn.

posted in Into the Haze on Sep 25, 13 12:55 PM
i installed the game and right off the bat it started acting very strange. Things started blinking in and out on the first ho game. I couldn't get out of the scene so I had to shut down. Uninstalled and tried again. It seemed to have worked until I got into the game. Same thing again. I wouldn't care but once it started working I bought it. Live and learn.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 3:07 PM
the diamond is in the bedroom, it is one of the bed posts put the pearl in and it falls backwards and there is the diamond.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Jan 29, 13 3:29 PM
I am having trouble with the hint button. It will tell me about objects I have already found. Also can't find the blue star in the doctors safe. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no luck. There is no fix for this game. I am getting sick of buying games with problems. I love playing the games but if something is missing you can't go any further.

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 20, 12 6:45 PM
I figured it out. I went to options and shut of full screen. I found the piece on the side of the screen and completed the half sun. Than I went back to full screen. Try it. It gets really small but it is on that side. The picture is all there.

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 20, 12 3:23 PM
I can't find it either. I uninstalled the game and tried again. Not only can't I find the last piece but I can't change the player. I have checked the walk through and it doesn't show a piece being there. ???????????????

posted in Shaban on Jun 25, 12 8:54 AM
Really glad I could help. It was driving me nuts. I did the same thing. I reinstalled the game twice before I found it. I always read the forum but really don't write much. But with this one I had to let you know. thanks to all the people that helped me with some games. I will keep on reading and if I can solve a problem again I will be right there.

posted in Shaban on Jun 21, 12 9:25 PM
Hi there, I was having the same problem with the disk. I had hit the hint button too. I had the circle at the top of the scene. I moved to the left on the top and found the other piece. It isn't where the hint tells you it is. I had been trying for two days. It is there. Go for it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator