Posts created by flaxin

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 18 7:37 PM
Stuck also, can't place the Aries statue.

Any updates on this game yet?

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 3:56 PM
Thank you for trying Bellrophon, the solution didn't work for me. I'll go to customer service maybe, or just write it off.

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 10:18 PM
lbtgam222 wrote:Help! I am in the Bonus game and cannot light the dynamite with the flint. It will not work! Cannot proceed! Please put a patch on this bug so I can finish the game!

Windows 10 on a PC

I too am stuck here not being able to light the dynamite, guess this is the end of the game for me. I won't do an update if/when that ever comes out just to finish the two minutes or however much is left of this game. Unfortunately, this happens way too much.

luuk55 wrote:For the following error message: RenderSystem_D3D8: Failed to create Direct3D device, I found a solution in Windows 10
If you turn off the image adapter, the game will work.
Please follow these steps.
Open device manager
Click the arrow next to your screen adapter
Right-click on the name of the adpater and turn off the device
Now you can play the game and, after playing, turn the device back on in the same way

Luuk

Not sure what you mean when you say first image adapter, then you say screen adapter. What am I supposed to turn off? I don't have an image or screen adapter. I have a DISPLAY ADAPTER in Device Manager.

update:
I changed the resolution and I can play the game now.

gertie23 wrote:Had a 'fatal error' about 20 minutes in. First time I have ever had that problem.

I'm getting this after uninstalling and reinstalling just now. Windows 10

21.4.2017 10:25:41: RenderSystem_D3D8: Failed to create Direct3D device

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 17 2:33 PM
Same issue with the key situation, when will this be updated so we can all continue??

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 12, 16 8:01 PM
I too really enjoyed this little game, it was refreshing. The puzzles were interesting, graphics quite different in a good way. I have to admit, I did slightly chuckle at some of the characters, they look so different than what I'm used to seeing, I liked them. I haven't finished the game yet, but I had a great time playing it. I also enjoyed the dialogue, not exactly the perfect English sentences but that made it just that more endearing. I'm glad to see these kind of games brought to Big Fish, this one was a huge breath of fresh air to play.

Oh and the cat in the hamster wheel with the valerian drops, heh heh heh heh, too funny, too great!! Loved it!!!

posted in Black Swan on May 3, 16 10:39 AM
Ugh, yet again a problem at the end. In one of the last hidden object games I believe, the last item, a ballerina, is causing a problem. I can get it, but as soon as I do, the swan hint disappears, the map disappears, the inventory completely disappears along with anyway to get out of the game or use the ballerina. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else. Running Windows 10, restarted my computer, I may try to uninstall and reinstall the game. If it doesn't work, I'm going to just ask for a refund or a credit, since I used a credit on this game.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 16 11:11 AM
Jorie10 wrote:Working for me on Windows 10 x64.

Just wanted to post this so that those with Win10 don't hesitate to try the game to see if it works for your setup.

For those getting an Access Violation error:

Found this BFG page regarding Access Violation errors. Hope it might help.
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711

Zero problem for me also on Windows 10. No clue why. Thanks for posting that Access Violation error, hope it helps those that are having that issue.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 16 5:12 AM
Thanks!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 6:05 AM
Odd, normally it works for me. For the first time in 40 or so games, yesterday's sale code didn't work.

Edit: well it told me it couldn't work, but it debited 6.99 from my account, so it looks like it worked?

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 24, 16 7:48 AM
I ended up using the number 1 instead of zero. As long as only the exact same one number is lit up in each row, just put your chip on that number and leave it there as you spin four times. So black out all the numbers except the one you'll keep lit on each row. 1, 1, 1, 1 or zero, zero, zero, zero.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 5:51 AM
They updated on another site, maybe this one version isn't yet.

Must be why I didn't have any problem on Windows 10 playing, I checked and my display settings were already over 100. I hope this helps so everyone can play, thanks for the heads up!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 15 8:59 AM
I see what I did wrong, it only took me two tries after I figured it out. At the beginning before you build the blood café, there is one set of logs to the right of it. You DON'T need those logs to build the blood café, so go right past them and build the cafe. Then continue on like others have said. Good Luck! Now I'm on to the next one I could only get 2 stars with, over and over and over.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 15 9:23 AM
mariecaffrey wrote:Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

I too am stuck here with the gun in my hand and can't do anything. I did check the strategy guide also and used the rope with the hook, before making the choice. I have Windows 10 and had zero problem up until this point. No errors, no getting booted, all was good. Sadly, I can't play the bonus game because I can't finish the very last thing on the regular game. So disappointed.

I hope they figure out the problem for everyone that can't download or play, it's a great game. Good luck.

Okay this is weird. I went to play again tonight and it's not slow anymore, it's great! I made it to the area of getting the coins for the guy and no problem anymore. No clue how that happened but I'm glad it did. I'll see what happens in the morning as it's late and time for me to sleep. Good luck everyone, be back in a few hours.

Thanks for all your input, from the developers to the players. It's really nice to be able to chat with a developer, though I'm not sure we've really chatted yet. So, HELLO DEVELOPERS of Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector's Edition! I haven't stopped playing, it's just going slowly heh heh. I've never seen a problem like this before, but I normally use a pc that has a better graphic. My laptop is of course updated fully but it's a cheap laptop, I never planned on using it to game on. Yet here I am trying. Thanks again for the info and thanks for being available for us to talk to you developers, it means a lot. Love your games!

Howatch wrote:
_DD_ wrote: FYI, I played the demo of your new game without any problems on a desktop PC, Win 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit (& NVIDIA graphics card GeForce GTX 670 w/ updated drivers).
Good luck!

You have a dedicated video card, and so do I - and I am having no problems whatsoever. I'm wondering if the folks having problems with slowness and lagging aren't trying to run the game with integrated video cards (which is a common feature of laptops). I think that this may possibly be the reason for the problem that some people are having.

Cateia, take note.

So, wait a minute........I'm not sure I understand this. Which should we have? A dedicated video card or an integrated video card? I'm not savvy at all. I'm on
a laptop btw. That sentence "I'm wondering if the folks having problems with slowness and lagging aren't trying to run the game with integrated video cards" I'm confused. Sorry.

Also, if I have a laptop with not the right card, I'm pretty much out of luck correct? Unless this is fixed? Thanks again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator