Posts created by Bordrblaze

I have the same problem. Will not let me pick up the record or do anything else. Tried leaving the game and coming back. Still didn't work. any suggestions?

I am in the bonus section. supposed to collect 7 phases of the moon. Have only found 6. I went through the strategy guide twice and it only shows 6.

Where is the 7th? Hint button and map don't show anything either. Please help as I am stuck.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 7:25 AM
bump

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 7:22 AM
I am having the same problem. What did you have to knock down?

I have the 3 bases, with shells. The middle one has the top on it with the soldier and the flag. But still keep getting tossed out of the photo. What am I missing? very frustrated here.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 8:31 PM
I can not get the photo to match on the sandbox. I built the 3 bases with shells, put the top, flag and army man on the middle one. But it keeps saying I need something else. What am I missing?

I guess my eyes aren't good enough to see something else that is supposed to go in there? Please help. Very frustrated.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 8:14 PM
Thanks to everyone for making this year's spec thread so much fun! Sad to see it coming to an end. Thought we had another day....

Wondering: Is part of Shadow Lake finding/saving/rescuing/curing Picman who seems to have gone MIA???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 7:27 PM
sunfish09 wrote:Bordrblaze It was 2 drawings of Charles Dad if I remember it correctly

Please highlight above and I don't think it was a direct hint to MCF9 maybe a future MCF game

Sorry for the late reply. My cell won't let me highlight. thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 10:37 PM
If there is a black widow in my house you can be sure there will be a For Sale sign in the yard!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 9:26 PM
OT, just replayed EFR but didn't get all the MO's. According to the walkthrough, if you get them all it gives you a hint to the next game, which would be Shadow Lake right?

So what was the hint? Does anyone remember?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:17 PM
Sitting here giggling away. The spec thread is always fun but challenging. I love it when we just all lose our minds and get on the bus. THAT is the best!

However, I haven't seen any feathers on the list yet? Who was supposed to bring those? (hoping it wasn't me?)

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 8:44 PM
Thanks for the link!

Now I'm like a little kid waiting for Santa to come.....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 8:28 PM
PM the link please. guess I'm going blind or lost the ability to count? thanks!

cadfael wrote:Borderblaze, I'm pretty sure it's the first Ravenhearst.

Thanks. Been a long time since I played that one. All I remember is having to do a lot jigsaw type puzzles.

On FB page is chemistry puzzle from Ravenhearst. Which Ravenhearst game was it? I don't remember it? anyone know?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 11:27 AM
AndrewB179: Holy Smokes! Now THERE is a story! Good job!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 11:16 AM
Random thoughts:::

From the press release:
"Her daughter, Madelyn, stars as a co-host of a Ghost Patrol TV show that’s filming on-scene to uncover the haunted legacy of the town."

Let's see: as Master Detective, I have broken into numerous homes, cars and businesses.

I will steal anything not nailed down and if it is I will find the hammer and get it anyways.

I can find the key to any lock and if I can't, I will pick it or whack it with a crowbar. I know where you hide all your valuables and secrets.

Not to mention arson and murder.

Do I really want a film crew following me acound???? lol

Any fishies agree? Did I leave any crimes out?

Some things never change. 1990 talon. Series of unfortunate events.... car accident where they ended up in the lake and drowned?

What do you think?

Eaorod: thanks!

I think I am going to need the 12 step program. I turned the laptop off once the clever fishies solved Hondos comment. I let the dogs out and crawled in bed.
And here I am on my phone for one last check to see if the FB clue was solved. Lol

Please tell me I'm not the only one? Lol

Awesome!!!!!!

251_Ehmyay wrote:
Bordrblaze wrote:

And I am not a master detective! I am now a starfish! woot woot! lol

Congrats blaze!!!

Ehm

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator