Posts created by pumpy128

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams on Apr 11, 18 9:28 AM
Playing on a laptop using Windows 10. It hangs up in many places. Have to use Task Mgr to end program and sign on again.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 on Nov 11, 17 9:51 AM
Can't get past the first screen, having problems with Swap. I swap tiles but then get down to 2 or 3 left and they won't move. If tiles don't move that means that they are in the correct place, correct? Any ideas?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare on Jul 6, 17 9:13 AM
Game hangs in multiple places. Can't recommend. Using Windows 10

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare on Jul 6, 17 9:11 AM
I'm using Windows 10 and the game hangs up in multiple places. Sometimes I closed the game and opened it and the problem went away. Now I'm frozen and it won't go away. I would like a refund and I can't recommend this game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour on Mar 4, 17 9:13 AM
I turned all icons OFF then started in the middle of the path and followed it around to the end turning those icons ON. Do not turn the center icon off on your way back.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth on Jan 29, 17 9:26 AM
Windows 7. The game hung up in a few places. I had to close and open it again. Didn't lose anything, I went to the place I left.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays on Dec 29, 16 9:19 AM
Sorry, still don't see it. Got any more info?

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on May 19, 16 7:39 AM
I have the hammer but can't find the wedge. The hint is no help keeps going back to the same place..

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows on May 13, 16 6:23 AM
Same problem here. I took your advice and closed the game and then opened it again. It worked fine!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies on Apr 29, 16 10:12 AM
the panther rips the seams

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 24, 15 7:45 AM
The first scene didn't work properly. I entered another player name and it works fine.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 7, 15 10:57 AM
after hitting dead center I clicked on the target.

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Apr 28, 15 10:44 AM
Others have had the same problem in the Dungeon. Someone said to reload the program because there was a fix. I did that and got the same results. NOTHING!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror on Apr 28, 15 9:29 AM
I enjoyed the game, but I did have a few problems where a object from my inventory moved high on the screen so I couldn't acess it and I had to quit the program and re-enter again. Could be my system though.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 17, 15 11:01 AM
I restarted the game under a different log on. When I got to the doghouse, I hit SKIP. This allowed me to go on. Not a good solution by any means.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 17, 15 9:47 AM
Same problem. Is anyone at Big Fish paying attention?

posted in Living Legends: Wrath of the Beast on Mar 1, 15 8:08 AM
collect all ingredients in inventory, then place on table. then use spoon

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Jan 10, 15 8:37 AM
I also have the same problem. The hint says to go down, but I can't.
NOT GOOD!

posted in Paradise on Aug 30, 14 8:59 AM
also you have to give those 3 items to the fisherman.

posted in Paradise on Aug 30, 14 8:57 AM
Did you talk to the fisherman and sit in his chair and catch the sand dab? Then you should have the sand dab, 2 plants and fat. Go inside the hut and talk to the Major. Leave the hut for a minute, then go back. the drum skin will be on the wall.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator