Posts created by dajo52

I am running windows 7. The game was going great till it came time to pick up the crossbow after adding all the parts. Can't pick it up, but hint button tells me to go to the next step even though I don't have the bow. I have clicked on every part of the bow there is. Please fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong. I can't play on any farther.

I got all the pieces for the crossbow, but can't pick it up.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on May 12, 14 9:45 PM
I did exactly what the other players suggested, and it worked. Just pick it up and then put the finger in the spot and click. Good Luck shaylycM .

posted in Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye on Oct 7, 13 6:09 PM
I'm not sure, it could just be me, but the walkthrough for the puzzle in the mansion, where you have to get the orb into the horseshoe shapes and then get them all together made no sense to me, can someone help me?

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 13 6:56 PM
Just got it to work! Kept clicking on the bowl, then tried the berries again and they went in, then the other ingred. Good Luck!

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 13 6:51 PM
Neither can I. It won't take any of the recipe ingredients. I see no one has helped you with this. If I figure it out I'll let ya know.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 12 9:45 PM
Is it just me, or should the puzzle pieces in the firehouse locker be able to turn to place them correctly?

At the tavern to get the pulley part, you have to collect the rods to put in front of the cabinet. I got all of them, then laid them down and one refuses to release LOL I am playing with a stick attached to my cursor, and can't get to the pulley part. Any ideas?

FYI Fixed it!!! Just shut down for a while and when I went back I could pick it up again and place it in front of cabinet.......

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Jun 2, 12 4:43 PM
I have been all over trying to figure this out and can't. Please help! It's probably really simple, but I can't get it.

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Jun 2, 12 4:43 PM
I have been all over trying to figure this out and can't. Please help! It's probably really simple, but I can't get it.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 18, 11 7:24 PM
did anyone else have a problem with "shooting" the ghosts? While killing them off it would suddenly ask me if I want to skip this, when I hit no, it would send me back outside the room and had to start all over killing the darn ghosts. Then the same thing over and over. bummer, first game I've ever had a problem with that wasn't me. oops wrong place for this just a beginner, will do better next time lol

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 29, 11 12:33 PM
Not sure who suggested to adjust my monitor to be able to see the left side of my screen for the list etc. but THANK YOU THANK YOU it worked great !! fairly new pc and never played with these buttons b-4 duh lol
and yes some of the items are touchy to pick up but you do get the hang of it..
not so much the tip of finger as the palm sometimes
THANK YOU ALL !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator