Posts created by marandasmom

posted in My Pretty Kitty on Mar 13, 18 12:26 PM
I am also experiencing the issue with the "phantom mouse"-it doesn't seem to matter whether I play in Relaxed or Normal mode! This is ridiculous-we who purchased the game should all receive a game credit! I am uninstalling this game and will be very careful in the future NOT to buy another Intersol game.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 20, 17 1:24 PM
Re lease post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween here.
10/21/17 Same issue despite replaying three times!

Level 99 says there is one block left when clearly there is not. When will you fix this. Using PC

posted in Mystery Loss on Aug 24, 17 8:17 PM
It is agonizing to have to keep repeating this level and then the game freezes, I have to ESC/ALT/Delete to shut it down and restart!

HELP!

posted in Silver Tale on Jun 6, 17 10:24 PM
I didn't see any instructions for how to feed my horse.

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat on Oct 19, 11 11:15 PM
Having the same "dollar sign"issue as all the rest! The hint button highlights either the barrel at the right, but more consistently, the pumpkins on the left, maybe a
"dollar" is all we should have paid to buy this game!

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 10:07 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! 5 minutes tops!It took it longer to download than it took me to decide this game is a joke!!!!

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 4, 10 9:18 PM
This is the first time I've had a problem with getting any game to download, however, the same issue posted previously in this forum has happened to me as well. I had to buy the game in order to have it download as it would not allow me to play the free trial. Then it stll would not come on to play it. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, still nothing. I also followed the tips in the Help sectrion, still not having any success. If it doesn't work, shouldn't I be credited my account for this game?
marandasmom

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator