Posts created by gcarole934

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Jan 17, 16 6:57 PM
I can't find the logos at all n this game. I played the first home makeover and found the logos in it but tried this one twice and can't find them and don't see the harvest the flowers part either.

posted in Roads of Rome on Jul 15, 14 7:45 AM
I am at episode 4 level 10 and cant get any farther. It keeps doing the gems mini game over and over. To bad there isn't a skip. HELP!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Apr 17, 14 9:42 AM
I didn't get the train lever. Went back to the place where it is supposed to be but it wasn't there so I can't go any further?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 12, 14 10:02 AM
I can't get anything to work as to solving raising the cannons. the parts of the map collected don't move. I give up!!

The fuse box on my game don't have the colored wires so now what? I can't put the rug in the water either.

I am stuck in the same place. Ihave all the crystals and nothing i try works and the skip won't let me skip. HELP!!!!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on May 17, 10 12:42 PM
I am on chapter 7 and need to go back to the oval on the wall but can't get back from the scene with the rhino. HELP!!!

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on May 7, 10 5:34 PM
I went back to the game again and it let me put the bricks in the wall. Try it again. Good luck.

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on May 7, 10 5:20 PM
I am having the same problem of making the bricks stay in the holes. HELP!!!

Tried holding light and double click to hold light in place but didn't work. Every time I moved my mouse the light moved to. Is there a walkthrough for this game?

gcarole934 wrote:
prpldva wrote:here is the link to that thread..

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3321.page

Try zooming in on the desk and then using the black light

I can't get the blood sample off the desk with the q-tip. I used the light but I still can't get the sample. What is the problem?

prpldva wrote:here is the link to that thread..

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3321.page

Try zooming in on the desk and then using the black light

posted in Neptune's Secret on Jan 17, 10 9:17 AM
Hold the ladder up at the top where the mask looking face is and you will see a dark square. That is where the ladder goes . Good Luck

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Jan 2, 10 7:02 AM
The light bulb is behind the ceiling panel about the center at the top. The right panel will shake. Go slow over them. Good luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator