Posts created by BIRDRED

posted in Wild West Story: The Beginning on Apr 12, 11 6:29 AM
i have gotten to the hidden scene with the wagon wheels and saw, i can't find the silver part or the handle of the saw, i have used about 6-7 hints and where they show , there is nothing there, is this the game or me,,,, any hints or help ????

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 24, 09 3:04 PM
I can't get the game to download, just says downloading error, tried 2 times. guess this isn't a game for me!!

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 13, 09 9:31 PM
thanks jinocchio, i used the trowel and now its gone, do you suppose i should try the chapter over? i thank you so much!!

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 13, 09 5:10 PM
i also have a question! can't figure out how to get the gunk out of the fountain, anyone help? thank you much!!

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Jan 23, 09 8:25 PM
bump up

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Jan 5, 09 2:22 PM
I liked Mortimer beckett and the Spooky Manor and the sequel Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox, they are the same kind of games, which i enjoy. give them a try , sorry but bfg doesnt carry them i bought mine at Game Stop. $20.00 a piece, but well worth it. sorry i dont know or cant thik of any BFG has . HAPPY GAMING JOY

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 3, 09 4:37 AM
im already in trouble how do you open the silver box and ive used the pencil on the register to no avail HOW!!!!!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 29, 08 9:13 AM
Thanks prpldva I finally got!!!!!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 29, 08 4:54 AM
I am having trouble at the Mayan Calendar, I tried to rotate the pieces with no avail, How do you rotate them, ive tried right clicking and that sends them back to the list . I just dont know how, please help!! Thanks , Joy

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 11, 08 4:02 AM
i too, like match 3 games , but this is the second one to freeze up on me ,in treasuers 2 i got to level 33 and everything left, so i contacted BFG AND THET REPLACED IT ,BUT I BOUGHT finding doggy w/ coupon and it froze on level 2-10, so i havent been having alot of lately . already contacted BFG .

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Nov 9, 08 11:35 AM
i had the same problem and couldnt go any further, the only tip i have is try to position the head around and keep swirling and sometimes it will go in i finally had to go to customer support but they couldnt help so i did the old uninstall and redownload, i know this is maddening ,i was stuck for a couple of weeks, keep trying,

posted in Season Match 2 on Nov 3, 08 2:13 PM
i cant get past level 29, does anybody know how to do this? the blocks dont go up as high as you need them to, so theres no way to clear them. any help ??????

posted in Season Match 2 on Oct 20, 08 10:39 AM
i think i used the knife on it , anyway didnt have much problem on that game

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 16, 08 4:11 PM
i too am having the in and out at the cave, and i havent even touched a thing yet. am i the only one that is constantly having a problem with these new games, arent they supposed to tested before they sell them. i dont understand this problem, someone said its a video card problem and mine was just update by DELL so now i am at the point where i think ill wait a looonnngggg time before i try a new game!!!!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 9:53 AM
i have done all of this and it wont let me leave the room, do i need to start over or have i done something wrong?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 9:43 AM
i too am stuck like swimfree, ive got the scroll and the black light and cant do a thing , i dont think the game recognized when i found the scroll, any one else with this problem? please help, thank you!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator