Posts created by pugwuver

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 5, 15 6:17 PM
ok a big duh for me. I was thinking I would get twice as much food. thanks

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 5, 15 5:59 PM
I know how most of the bag boosters work but for the life of me I can't figure out the one to double bakery production does. I've activated it at various stages and I still don't see any increase in my bakery production. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 23, 15 3:57 PM
Yes I've played it thru 3 times now and still short purchasing 2 items. there must be something I'm missing

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 7, 15 4:28 PM
I did the math and I earn only $584 after replaying a game with a chest. Nothing if it didn't have a chest. By my calculations I would have to play a chapter with a chest 43 times to maybe get enough to finish. I've started a new game to see if the same thing happens with this one. Now I know exactly what levels the chests are on I will collect them as I go and see if that makes a difference. I don't have the CE version.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 6, 15 7:41 PM
I didn't see your post but I'm in the same boat. I was just asking on this forum if anyone else had this problem Frustrating because you can't get the trophy because you can't finish your upgrades

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 6, 15 7:39 PM
Can someone tell me how to earn more money? I finished the game with all gold, found all the chests & got all the bonuses but I have 3 company upgrades to go that I don't have enough money to buy. I am capped at $6,557 and no matter how many times I replay a segment, I earn no more money. I've tried playing only the ones with chests but nothing is working. Anyone else have this problem? Work arounds? Glitch?

Thanks

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Jan 6, 15 2:57 PM
Kazeraida wrote:After completing the level, you get money to make renovations on the office, right? My amount resets to a new amount after each level. For example, level 1 I earn $2000. I save it so I can make a bigger purchase (say, for the fence, which is $7500), and play the next level. After I finish, I earn another $5000. I go to the company page, click on store, and low and behold, I only have $5000, and not the cumulative $7000.

This is on PC, and I've played Gardens Inc. 1 with no issues. It's not really a HUGE one, but it is rather annoying that I can't make the necessary amounts to complete the office renovations.

Please let me know if there is a way to fix this, please!

Thank you!

Kazeraida

I am having exactly the same problem. I see what my cash should be on the screen but when I go to the store I have a lot less therefore I couldn't buy all the upgrades. I am still short by at least two. It appears that you may be forced to spend your money as you go instead of saving it up to buy a larger improvement. Just my theory. I'm going to test it on a new game. Spend as I go....

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on Dec 9, 13 2:01 PM
I have never posted to a forum until now. I have to say this is the most frustrating exam. I've played the other 2 cooking academy games and enjoyed them but this one exam is driving me crazy. it's not as if you can improve your skills. you are at the mercy of the game which is so unfair. just my two cents....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator