Posts created by nbgirl100

hello tech support I am letting you know that there is a glitch in the bonus game where the old fox meets up with you in the cemetery. the old fox's mouth moves but no sound comes out and it locks up there not letting you go forward. I am on my pc and I use Microsoft .didn't know yet if anyone got this far yet. (sorry for the spoiler alert)
nbgirl100

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 15 8:52 AM
gernespieler wrote:nbgirl100, you did not mention why you can't play dice against the dragon so I just can guess that you have not found out were he is. If you open the dice game there are arrows on the bottom and if you click on the down bottom you will find the dragon. Hope this helps

OMG !!!! thank you I can't believe I didn't notice that arrow before !!!!
thanks gemespieler !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 15 1:02 AM
hello gamers I am on level 65 on midnight castle and I don't know if I am doing something wrong or I'm not on the level yet to roll the dice against the dragon. I am waiting on the new updates but don't know if it will let you do it then. I have 96 of 99 achievements and am waiting (patiently ?!) for the new updates. just wanted to know if anyone else has rolled the dice against the dragon or not.
thanks sa ke

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Sep 30, 14 7:45 AM
hello did anyone else have a problem once the ice king was defeated with the knife? i got to defeat the king and the game went blank. tried to get back on the game to complete the shield but it just goes blank again.i don't want to start over again. help!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 3, 14 4:28 AM
i noticed that my program shuts down when i try to visit the player RahRahs haunted house. i don't know if it is my program since i get the error message quite a bit but i tried to access this player's screen and my program shuts down and i am logged off the game. has anyone else had this problem accessing this one or any other players when the game locks up and shuts down the game? or is it just me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator