Posts created by p2004e

posted in I Know a Tale on May 28, 15 5:31 PM
Ok, please tell me what to do after changing the tire the hint button keeps going to the tire but I have nothing in my inventory that helps

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Feb 13, 14 11:51 PM
I have done everything too and it stil wont move accept at a snails pace. Help me get pass the gramophone.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 13 9:23 AM
memorial tomb not working for me where do I get help for this

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Jun 14, 13 2:08 AM
I have collected all crystals including the fake one and placed them all on the alter. I am stuck there. When hit the hint button it directs me to the middle crystal on the alter, however nothing happens and when I try to move on it sends me right back to the alter. The game appears to be over for me. help me move on

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 7:25 AM
i am having the same problem with the panda bear where did it go? help i cannot finish the bonus without the panda

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Dec 7, 12 2:05 PM
i have tried counterclock and click after ea. # and clockwise with click after ea. # and still cant open safe. any more ideas, anyone ,help

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jul 17, 12 12:38 PM
Do anyone know why I cant get the head off the rabbit. I have tried at least 40 blows and no head off

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Jul 4, 12 1:34 PM
I am new at games . tell me what is CE and how do I get the embalming acid to work on the wall.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator