Posts created by ebiniku

posted in Hobby Farm on Jul 26, 11 11:52 AM
I haven't even been able to start the game. It usually freezes while trying to load the menu. One time I was actually able to start playing and then it froze in the middle of planting the first thing in the tutorial. Bummer, cause I like farming games!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jul 13, 11 11:56 AM
same problem with the error message here!

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 16, 11 7:45 AM
Any help with getting gold on this one? There was a thread about it earlier but it seems to have disappeared. This is the level with 3 fully upgraded castles, 3 contraptions and 30,000 steaks.

Thanks!

There's one in your journal. I forget what page it was on, but during the game, it's a normal insignia and clicking on it does nothing, but during the bonus game, it turns gold. Thankfully I still have a profile that was stuck at the goblets before the fix so I'll go back and use that one to try and find all the gold ones so I don't have to start from the very beginning.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 15, 10 10:15 AM
There are 4 files you need to delete before reinstalling A Gypsy's Tale. The game file, the preferences file, and then I found two files that contained "gysys tale" or something along those lines. If you do a search for "gysys" and then delete the files found, you should be good to go. Then after installing, you will be prompted to enter your activation code again.

This time, the deer was already on the ground when I returned to the entrance to the maze, as opposed to before when he was still on the cliff but there was a hot zone below. I did follow the advice of doreetoes and did not pick up any paint jars until after I dispensed with the deer and squirrel. I don't know if that made a difference or not, but I didn't have any problems going through. I also healed the deer first, then went and picked up the squirrel and took them both to the orchard at the same time and all was good.

Great game -- laughed at myself when I got past the orchard because I'd played that part of the game about 10 times, I didn't have to think about what to do. Once I made it past the orchard, I actually had to start using my brain again to get through the game finally lol

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 13, 10 10:07 AM
Um....are you sure this is the updated version of the game? I question this because the version I uninstalled said it was version 1.0 created/modified on 9/28/09 and the "new" version I installed said the exact same thing. I played it all the way through to the orchard and froze yet again. Perhaps the download links on the game page as well as the one in our purchase history are not pointing to the updated version? (I downloaded from both places and both said the same thing and also froze yet again, even after trashing the preferences and starting over with a new profile).

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 10, 10 1:44 PM
There's no fix yet, but they're looking into the issue. If you send a message to technical support and give them the specs for your computer and what you've encountered error-wise while playing the game, it might give them the info they need to come up with a fix.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 8, 10 3:45 PM
I've experimented with releasing the squirrel first, the deer first, and both at the same time and each time the game freezes immediately and the only way out is to force quit the game. Rebooting the game dumps me right back into the frozen state.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 8, 10 3:18 PM
I'm having the same issue with the freezing in the orchard. I have tried releasing the squirrel first, releasing the deer first, and releasing both animals at the same time. Each time the result is the same. I can move the cursor around the screen but I can't do anything else. I have to force-quit just to get out of the game. When I restart the game and pick up where I left off, it freezes immediately. The only way I have been able to try all these different scenarios is by creating a new profile and starting over from the very beginning. This is quite frustrating!

I am running OSX 10.6.4 on a 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook. Having already purchased the game today, I am hoping for a quick solution to this issue. Thanks.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 8, 10 2:20 PM
The game freezes for me in the orchard as well. I've started over from the beginning three times and each time I release the squirrel into the orchard it freezes and I have to force-quit to get out of there. Rather frustrating, especially since I paid for the game right before the orchard scene!

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 12, 10 8:33 AM
fran you're talking about level 22 - 1983 not level 23. There are some walkthrough/hints for level 22 posted so you can go check those out.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 12, 10 7:55 AM
I had to double click before she finally picked it up. make sure to drop your watering can somewhere far away first so it doesn't get in your way.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 12, 10 7:53 AM
I managed to scroll my screen as well--I found that if I did the digging for the hidden money in the middle of the screen that I didn't have that problem. So far I've found one bag of torn fertilizer but haven't found anything else yet. I just want this level to be over so I can go on to the next one! I don't even care right now about getting the gold.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 11, 10 5:56 AM
one hint to find the real tomato seeds--the message when you hover over the real bag is different from the burdock--it will tell you that you can sell a crate for how much. the other bags will just say tomato seeds.

I've managed to find the barn and plant the seeds but I haven't been able to locate the darn well yet. This level is beyond frustrating!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator