Posts created by Bettyb36

Does anyone know when the walkthrough will be posted? Im having difficulty with some levels and its just more convenient to go to a walkthrough then scrolling here trying to find answers

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 2:51 PM
athenakay wrote:All I can say is happy happy joy joy happy happy joy!!!!

Just finished game,all I can say is boring. so much for happy joy joy here.

I have been with BFG off and on since 96 and I didnt even hesitate to buy directly without playing the demo because I have LOVED them all! BUT!! This is Horrible!! Predictable, too much dialogue and I also thought that they was no MYSTERY in the Mystery Case game..What HAPPENED!!!?? New makers of the game or what..I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! I would have been ashamed if I worked on this game and put it out...SMH!!!! So so so SAD!!

nantyglyn wrote:
weissvonnix wrote:Question!
Does words written with a hyphen count as one or two?
And are numbers handled like words?

Nix, you're doing the same thing I am, with the same questions - trying to get the clue out of Lewbabes' post. We'll just have to try all combinations.

Rats...gotta go get my cake out of the oven-- let's see who gets it first... be back soon.

Okay HUGE fan of the MCF series..but Im am completely out of the loop..I wanna follow whats going on but have no clue

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 22, 11 7:53 AM
The frustration I have is that I played the Collectors Edition just fine, and I couldnt pay the CE Price so I was waiting for the other to come out,

I downloaded it and it took FOREVER, wouldnt work did everything the help and discussions pages asked and it still wont work!

Why would the CE edition work and not the other!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 12, 10 8:08 AM
Help!!!! I cant get past the dog! How do u get the sleeping pills into the sausage...No matter what I do I cannot get past it in part 2!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 5, 10 8:31 AM
I love this game and I glad there is something that is really challenging but no matter what I do I cannot seem to find the marble or how to get through the marble part on the second part on the left at the top of the stairs, I did find the walkthrough at gamezebo but it was no help!! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

hide3brain wrote:There is a walkthrough. I find a lot of walkthroughs at "gamezebo"

I noticed the lock on the start of game that is only for the "collector edition".

After the let down of the latest "Dream Chronicles: Book of Air" Redemption was a nice surprise. That's why I want to know if opening the lock for the CE is (REALLY) worth the price difference.

I hope if there's another Ravenhearst game coming and that they won't wimp out and make it like the first one.

"Redemption" is a nice combination of length and difficulty.
I'm not as fond of putting items back as I am picking them up, but, I will buy games like "Redemption" because they have a good balance of problems to solve.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 8, 10 12:18 PM
shadowsong wrote:It took me a while to figure out the rope was supposed to go through the pipes. Once I figured that, I got it one try. I was trying to wrap it around them.

I am still lost cant get all the doors closed.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 10 7:05 AM
Fransje66 wrote:The Non collectors edition WAS here - seems its gone now the collectors edition is here.

It WAS here? I have been checking daily ...anyone know when it will be back.

So strange.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 10 8:24 AM
cakem2dinerd2 wrote:this great game comes to PF 16 february

Do u know when the Non Collectors Edition is coming out?

I havent been real impressed with any of the CG's and I dont want to pay 20.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 10 10:31 AM
Hatteras wrote:Kind of fun but not different enough. $20 is too much. I couldn't use my punch card either. I don't like that they are being selective on some editions. I think it hurts their purchases too. I won't pay that much.

When is the NON collector edition come out. I cannot afford to pay 20 and I was disappointed in the other one that I purchased. Extras werent worth it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Mar 1, 10 7:28 AM
I cant get back to the sewing machine? I have tried and it is like I am stuck. I have yet to finish one of the DC series because I always tend to get stuck and get frustrated.

HELP!!!!!!

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 10 7:37 AM
klmcknight5804 wrote:I absolutely LOVE every aspect of the game! I am an avid Facebooker BUT I hate the FB games. I Love having things connected with FB! I think I am the ONLY person on these forums who is HAPPY about the FB add-on! TY for the FB add-on! I hope to see more games that have it. For those people who do not like the FB add-on, maybe include an option under settings to use FB connect or not. If you check yes then when you go back to the main menu you will be prompted to log in to FB. If you check no then you are no longer burdened with the FB stuff plastered throughout the game. I LOVE the new game and the FB add on! THANK YOU! I appreciate it!

On the price of the collector edition. I understand the deal with the membership to be able to purchase all games at a lower price. Why not have the collector edition available to memebers for 2 credits. It still increases the price for the extras but allows members to have the benefit of well the membership!
OR
When members pay for the collectors edition they will receive a free credit for another game.
This is what would make sense to me. Is it worth the 20?

What do you think?

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 10 10:54 AM
erinplus3 wrote:Will this Flo game eventually be released at standard price? What more do you get if you order the Collector's Edition?

I would like these questions answered before I order the Collector's Edition. I'm not interested in the concept art, retrospective, etc., but would enjoy the advanced levels. Not worth it for me to pay $19.95 for all that, though. I'm on a tight budget.

I was thinking the same thing...Was disappointed in the Collectors Dire Grove and paid the CE price and they made the games count for 3 AFTER which kind of ticked me off. LOVE BFG but hate that aspect.

I honestly do not see any benefit after playing the demo

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 30, 10 8:23 AM
wvsandy wrote:Well, this is a nice incentive to purchase CEs. Too bad it doesn't go back to MCF: DE though.

I was just thinking the same thing! I loved DG but I couldnt justify paying another 20 for a game but now I think I will.

Was Penny Dreadful worth it?

But its great that they are doing that, thats why i continue the membership!

Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jan 4, 10 4:20 PM
MKussmaul wrote:I've purchased this game and I've attempted 3 times to retrieve
the Scarecrow's hat after I hit his head with the sledgehammer.
I can pick up the dress, and the piece of pumpkin for the door,
but for the life of me I can't find the hat...it has simply vanished.

I even spent some time reading the walkthrough notes...they
say, hit the scarecrow with the sledgehammer, pick up the
piece of pumpkin, a dress, a hat and large stick.

So, can anyone tell me where the #!%@>? hat is located?

Thank you.

Where in the heck do you sew the scarecrows shirt back together to make the scarecrow! Stuck please help

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Dec 17, 09 3:35 PM
I cannot find the last piece to the stand on the music room, I have all the pieces (5). My inventory is full and I cant do anything else

HELP!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 21, 09 11:04 AM
Game was Very interesting, intriguing story but WAY TOO SHORT!! Letdown

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jul 11, 09 11:38 AM
prpldva wrote:To turn on the lights, you must hit the buttons on the lamp-post in this order:

1. extremely left

2. extremely right

3. middle left

4. middle right

Once the lights have turned on, you must click on the stairs and duplicate the light sequence on the smaller lampposts. You have to do this a total of 4 times. Each time you complete a sequence, click on the steps again to reveal the next set you need to duplicate.

I have tried every inmaginable and I cannot get it to work even with your help!! So frustrating

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 24, 09 2:46 PM
Hey does anyone know when a new MCF game is going to be released? I am getting tired of all the HOG's but I am never disappointed in the MCF. Even just finished MillionHeir on my son's DS LOL! So can anyone give me any feedback!

Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 21, 09 8:57 AM
icyn wrote:i am having trouble with the weights at the gates, any help?

I am having the same problem...I found a site that explained how to do it both ways (Stuff and weights) and it is still isnt working. I am at a loss, LOVe the game but it is not working....HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator