Posts created by Ms_Downs

posted in Syberia on Nov 4, 10 8:07 PM
There is no BFG walkthrough, you need to do an internet search and you will find what you want.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 10 1:04 PM
You have to finish the game, go through the credits and it will be there...a quest to save Franklin.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 10 2:07 PM
I don't get through these types of games real well without some help, but for this particular game between Franklin's advice and the occasional use of hints I was able to get through the main game and I'm now in the bonus part of the game. Just be patient and think through the advice. I think it was great that I didn't have to leave the game to consult a walk through guide. I will admit I did do a lot of virtual running back and forth.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 21, 10 2:58 PM
I just finished the game today....I didn't want it to end. Interesting story, good graphics, unintrusive music. I'm not real good with most games but I didn't need to check the walk through, figured out everything myself. Some of the hidden objects were very well hidden so I used the hints to speed up the game. I had no problems at all with the game itself. This is a "buy." Four and a half out of five stars.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jun 18, 10 6:04 PM
I just finished this game....not sure how many hours this took because I stopped playing it a few months ago to plan other games. Since I am a "mature" player I enjoy the casual pace (no real rush to get anything done) and the puzzles that aren't overly vague and difficult. It was an unusual but interesting story line. Good music, great art work. I felt like I was in the middle of my own movie. If there is a sequel I will be sure to buy it. I had a few computer glitches towards the end but after shutting down and re-starting (which I hadn't done in a while) it was fine. It only took a few seconds for the scenes to load for me. I heartily recommend this game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 16, 10 12:45 PM
Try the offical guide - http://www.ldwforums.com/tips_tricks/VirtualVillagers3_Official_LDW_Guide.pdf

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator