Posts created by DISCODAVE

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well on Aug 3, 16 11:34 AM
how do I find the walk thru? Stuck in the closet...can't knit the scarf to match the cap.

posted in Silver Tale on May 19, 16 9:05 AM
Thank all of you for the information about taking care of the horse. Will give it a try real
soon! Can't move around to much without my horse!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 5:40 AM
Still would like to know how you guys found the eye and continued on with the game. Really don't want to restart the entire game. What must I do to get the eye or at least to be able to move as the hint button says to move?

posted in Insane Cold: Back to the Ice Age on Dec 27, 14 9:38 AM
siswife wrote:where is the walkthrough,i am completely stuck

I will try again to find the "hidden" water pipe after spending a lot of time looking for it and reading from others who have the same problem. A "Hidden Object" scene in a hidden area - how strange. I'll look - thanks to others for this information. Joe Jellyfish

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Sep 21, 10 3:02 PM
Like everyone before me, I used the frail on the coal and lost it. I do NOT see anything anywhere to break open the newspaper box and continue. No coin and the pressure is still too high in the engine room. HELP!!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jul 9, 10 12:16 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Welcome to the pond DISCODAVE!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "finger" and the posts with the word "finger" in it will pop up! Or you can create your own discussion in the Game Forums.

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jul 9, 10 12:07 PM
where is the missing finger?

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 27, 09 9:45 AM
chris30s wrote:
SylviaDare wrote:I am also stuck on the last puzzle with the table with numbers. I cannot seem to figure it out. If someone could help me please do so.

kpadjet2

Did you read my post above? It gives you a spoiler to solve this.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 18, 09 10:23 AM
scentinel wrote:I am also stuck in the sand room, and would appreciate a hint!!
Connect the pipes so all three lines run down and connect the one top pipe to the sand disk.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 18, 09 10:22 AM
scentinel wrote:I am also stuck in the sand room, and would appreciate a hint!!

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Jan 15, 09 9:29 AM
I have been trying for weeks to open the safe!! Got the first two numbers easily enough but still don't know how it came out to be 16 cells - I only see two. Thanks for the much needed information.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Oct 18, 08 10:13 AM
I thank everyone so much for the help in solving this portion of the game! I've never used "the Forum" before but now I know that I will use it constantly! Thank you guys and Big Fish for everything! DiscoDave

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Oct 17, 08 9:55 AM
I have solved the entire puzzle except for the "Latin Saying". Would really appreciate ANY help at all in figuring it out. TKS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator