Posts created by b_m_j_h

posted in Fishdom 2 on Sep 3, 17 11:30 AM
What on earth does "error access violation at 0x779d292d (tried to write to 0x00030ffc), program terminated." mean?? Does this mean I cannot play, uninstall/reinstall this game?

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 4, 11 10:10 PM
I was really looking forward to this game, and after playing it for days and can't get past chapter 5 board 21, what do I have to look forward to? Not sure I like this game. A relaxed mode would be nice, or a better chance of getting some reward help from getting gold stars. Yep, gold and silver stars are weird. How many points do I need in order to get a gold star, and when I get one what do I recieve??? Going to go play another game..............

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 4, 11 9:35 PM
P.S. send the enemies back down???

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 4, 11 9:32 PM
Hi,

I have been working on this board for two weeks (rrrrr) and I am beginning to think it isn't going to work. I have played JQ for a couple of years now and have never come across a more difficult board. I will try your suggestions but.....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 5, 10 8:14 PM
I dont have the ce version, so, where do I go since I cant crack a rabbit head? I have run out of sparkles and I have been to every room seveal times!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator