Posts created by adrienne1

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 17 11:44 AM
I was just going to tell you that you were paying too much until I saw somebody had already informed you. Never mind look on the bright side you should be getting a few hundred £s reimbursed which you weren't expecting & still able to play the game

Enjoy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 17 11:40 AM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote: It is with a heavy and heart that on the 6th June 2017, I will be longer be able to play Midnight Castle and any other Internet related games to do with Big Fish Games.. and it is purely financial, I did not realise that I am currently sending £5.39 every week to BFG, which may not sound a lot but as I only really play Midnight Castle, it is proving far too expensive and I cannot entertain it anymore.. My membership finalises on the 6th June 2017.. So, it has been great fun playing alongside you guys and running around the castle battlements, but until things improve in our household.. there it is

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 3, 15 6:16 AM
I'd forgotten all about this until I read it on here. I contacted customer service & received a voucher cods next day Thanks to hogamefan

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 15 4:58 AM
Hi guys. I'm on 35 my pc is now creaking & groaning with age & slowing down (a bit like me) If I treat myself to a new pc will I have to start my game from the beginning or will I be able to carry on where I left off as is the case with paid for games ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 6:14 AM
level 25 and 68 years young

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 8:18 AM
sapphire46 wrote:I'd like to thank Nilosh and all the other reviewers for keeping things going.
I value your input as there is no forum now and I don't know where everyone has gone. All the old names have disappeared, even in the reviews. I have seen that DLO is still around, that's great. I used to read Valdy but she had gone somewhere now.
Thank you again, without you people like me are stuck.

I would like to echo those sentiments & add my thanks also.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon on Oct 18, 13 7:45 AM
Thank you for the comprehensive review which was really good considering it was your first. I'd never have guessed if you hadn't said

I live in UK and received my stuffed Big Fish soft toy.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 4:32 AM
I agree with a lot of the criticism. I too have not bought as many Ers games as I used to. It seems to me that everything seems to be dumbing down to keep those who are incapable of in depth thought, concentration and problem solving happy. I'm not only referring to games either - it seems to apply to all forms of media (in UK at least)

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 13 2:39 PM
roan1112 wrote:AAAAAHHHH! Can't get the lever, bird doesn't come back.
Uninstalled and reinstalled as I saw suggested, TWICE.....did the game manager as well just incase.......well can you guess from the AAAAAAAAHHHH! yea not working still.
This game is great, but not if it doesn't play.

Really upsetting I've spent ages on trying reinstalling and still can't get the lever and no bird to give seed to for gold bee. What a disappointment. I'll wait a day & see if BFG make any more comments or bug fixes.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 13 9:23 AM
I find it really annoying that those that buy the most end up being penalised. As mentioned an alternative would be a nice gesture

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 27, 12 4:08 PM
mine has crashed 5 times up to chapter 10 and wont let me finish the levej

Weeeeeeeee Code worked for me as well (in UK). Happy Christmas everybody.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 4, 11 2:58 AM
As this problem was reported with the CE edition it beggars belief that the same is now happening in the SE!!!!!! Get a grip BFG

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 1:29 AM
Eerily quiet. Has everyone been swallowed up by one of their spooky games? I rely on the wonderful reviews on here before deciding whether or not to dl.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 9, 11 1:05 AM
Nilosh wrote:Looks like I'm the first one here.....Downloading it as I write and looking forward to spending the MANY club credits that I still have on hand. I still think we should be able to spend them on CEs as there is not much else to buy. Interesting storyline and will be back for review. Cheers everyone

I thought 2 club credits could be used to buy a CE. I may be wrong but it may be worth checking on this

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 29, 11 3:33 AM
I think I've sussed it!!!! There are a number of games that are still only CE's and I think they are delaying these releases and feeding us with lousy other games in the hope that those of us who won't buy or really can't afford to buy CE's will give in and pay out for the CE's in sheer desparation!!!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 6:51 AM
Really enjoying all the week's HOGs. Feeling really spoilt. It looks as though at long last someone has realised that when a HOG is reviewed there are thousands of views and when any other genre is on offer there are views in the hundreds. So they must have come to the same conclusion as thousands of us fishies already knew, that the HOG games are in more demand so therefore they will most likely sell more if they produce and offer more. "SIMPLES" as Aleksandr Orlov would say (Brits will know what I mean - apologies to other nationalities - it's just a very famous UK TV ad with a meerkat)

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 6:45 AM
I'm another with the cursor problem. I too had no problems at all with CE and really wanted to buy this game but NOT the CE version. Is this some cynical ploy to try to make me fork out for the CE? No chance I'm on a pension and saving for my winter fuel bills!!!!!

Hi guys.

Pleeeeease can we sign a petition to be able to use two credits for a CE. There are so many of them nowadays and I, like loads of others just can't afford many of them (state pensioner). I really don't see what difference it will make to BFG.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator