Posts created by Tink44

posted in Christmas Puzzle 2 on Dec 20, 14 5:40 AM
Tried this several times but can't advance as I haven't collected three stars. I have cleared the coins every time. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire on Dec 10, 14 6:20 AM
Just will not install and neither will Knight Solitaire. Is it me?

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 14 9:11 AM
katiejean53 wrote:Had the same problem. The crosshair was red everytime I tried to hit the eye. And like you was booted out when aiming for the right eye. I don't know what happened to the arrows. I also skipped the game which I hate doing.
. I too had same problem but can't find the skip button so appear to be stuck at this level.

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 13 6:29 AM
Timed out whilst trying to download. Tried again now at 54% after 4 + hours!!!! Do I continue or give it up as a bad job?

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 20, 13 11:22 AM
I feel cheated, bought the game played for not very long and then found it had finished in a most unsatisfactory way. A complete waste of a credit.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries: Forgotten Kingdoms on Jan 19, 13 1:34 AM
Mine downloaded and installed in eight mins. Play later. Housework to do first!!

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope on Jun 29, 12 1:21 AM
Can't find the "Buy Now" or "Play Now" buttons!!! Is it me?

posted in Island Defense on May 15, 12 9:33 AM
Downloaded, started it and then uninstalled it. Not very inspiring. Somewhat boring. Surprising how non-English spellings grate. I wanted to change the "s" to a "c", make it Defence!! I guess that's being picky!!

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on May 12, 12 11:50 AM
I too had similar problem. Lots of objects weren't there in skeleton in hammock HOG. Clicked on hint, which circled area but nothing there. However if area clicked the item was crossed off. No other problems until then.

posted in Silent Nights: The Pianist Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 4:00 AM
tishythree wrote:this one is just not doing it for me its very flat theres an annoying lag between scenes the hog scenes are very cluttered all in all i will probably but it as a standard edition but for me just not worth double the price

This happened to me. There was a delay from five seconds up to twelve seconds between actions. Some of the HOG scenes were a bit gloomy. Nevertheless it seems a good game. Will wait until the standard version comes out and sees if the delays are improved.

posted in Mystery Agency: Visions of Time on Mar 13, 12 11:55 AM
jonah11 wrote:Is it just my computer. I do not get a full screen.

Same for me. I did check but the full-screen button was ticked. Didn't like the game anyway so won't bother to try and fix it.

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Mar 7, 12 10:32 AM
I didn't even get as far as the frontispiece! Had a message to say my graphics card wasn't suitable. When I continued I only had fragments of the screen. Ah well.

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 12 10:58 AM
Played for about 35 minutes - went to go into alley after the train journey and the following message came up - "Access violation at 0x00528D2F (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated". Uhh????

posted in Them: The Summoning on Feb 18, 12 11:03 AM
pretendimnothere wrote:Each time I finish a scene, it kicks me out of the game like I logged off. When I go back to it, I have to replay the last scene. It will go to the next one, but, when I finish it, it kicks me out again.

Same for me - booted out after 52, 45 and 35 minutes. Each time had to do the scene again. It also was annoying having a screen say "loading" after each action. Sha't buy this one. Even the story was peculiar.

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light on Feb 11, 12 10:21 AM
Pink Screen - nowt else!!!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Feb 10, 12 8:13 AM
Ooooooops. Sorry didn't realise my posts had been sent. Just had circle going round with no indication it had been sent.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Feb 10, 12 8:09 AM
Bought the game and have just completed it. Fun game and all was well until near the end. When I got into the secret room the screen and turned white and I had just broken fragments of the room. Fortunately there was a spot which indicated a magnifier which enabled me to finish the game. It was painful collecting the demons. Each scene paused and the ending became an anti-climax. I was able to view the room only on one occasion. Disappointing after the game had run perfectly up until this point.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Feb 10, 12 8:09 AM
Bought the game and have just completed it. Fun game and all was well until near the end. When I got into the secret room the screen and turned white and I had just broken fragments of the room. Fortunately there was a spot which indicated a magnifier which enabled me to finish the game. It was painful collecting the demons. Each scene paused and the ending became an anti-climax. I was able to view the room only on one occasion. Disappointing after the game had run perfectly up until this point.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Feb 10, 12 8:08 AM

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 8, 12 10:27 AM
Game downloaded OK but clicked on to play - took ages to come on and then said my computer didn't have something or other support pixels needed a card x 2. It was so quick didn't get chance to copy it. Me no understand!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator