Posts created by greenladytaz

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 19, 13 9:05 AM
I've downloaded, uninstalled this game for trial play three times and did the checking drivers...and all the other stuff BFG tells you to check when having problems with games...still won't play. When the page opens up for me to type in my player name, I can type it in...then the screen totally freezes. To get out of it I have to hit CTRL...then ALT...then Delete. So am giving up on even trying this game, until BFG can figure out the glitches. This reminds me of one other game that was giving everyone fits...think it was one of the Puppetville games, but don't remember which one.

This game has beautiful, clear graphics. I do like the fact the game uses the WHOLE screen... *hint, *hint to BFG's other game developers! The story line is so good, that I found myself shivering in the cold, icy, snow! I also liked the fact that the FROG's weren't that hard to find. I had to use the skip on at least one of the puzzles, but am so happy that the skip button is available! I got to Chapter 2 before the demo stopped. Since I don't feel I'm THAT awesome at HOG/FROG games, am not sure if that's a good or bad thing..LOL. Anyway I liked the game, but will wait for the SE.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on May 1, 11 10:00 PM
Go in to the ALL GAMES FORUM. go to the page for the reviews, etc on this game, an you'll see a thread for the walkthrough on the game, Or, go to the page for this game...the BUY or the TRY page. Just below the little story about what the game is about, there will be a blue colored wording about the walkthrough that you can click on that will take you directly to it. Hope either one helps you, and welcome to the pond!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 1, 11 5:01 PM
I just finished the game, and found it to be well worth the price and time. The graphics and music are done great. I really liked the option of using the flashlight whenever I felt I needed it, as some of the scenes are a little darker than others. I had to get used to being 'coached' as to the signal to use the camera, but soon got used to that, which helped in solving each chapter. Trying to drive a boat takes a little bit of skill, but you soon master the trick involved with it.The length with plenty of IHOG scenes and puzzles was great. I did have to use the walkthrough a few times, which is okay by me, as I'm not in a race, just enjoying the storyline and the game itself. BFG, this is a great game in my book. An A+ to the developers (and I forgot who they are).

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 2:30 AM
I have the other 2 Puppet games, so this one was a must to demo. Will ponder if want to buy the CE or wait for the SE. Anyway, the graphics are STUPENDOUS! WTG ERS! The HOG scenes are very good/challenging with a little bit of a puzzle thrown in to the scene, but the HOG scenes are not horribly difficult to find the objects. The hint button charges fairly quickly. And do like the fact that there is a skip button on the more complicated puzzles. I really like that your inventory is sort of like on a fan in the lower left hand corner, as it helps keep your inventory out of the way of the scene so that you can sit there and figure out what you need to use, or to look somewhere else for your inventory item. I have to admit, I usually keep the music low, in case it is somewhat on the aggravating side in some of them, but didn't notice this music bothering me. I think from playing the demo, it's going to be just as great a game as the first two Puppet Show games!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 13, 11 3:49 PM
did anybody else find that they had to reset the clock on the clown several times for 3:00, before it was accepted for the lock to unlock?

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 9:24 AM
The little video looked like it was going to be a good game. WRONG! From trying to get started, trying to sign in was a little on the confusing side, what's up with that? The first scene was horrible trying to find little teeny objects. Okay , so I go on to the next, which some of the objects still very difficult to find. Then we go on to a couple more scenes that aren't too bad finding the objects. Then on to a puzzle that wasn't skippable, or whether I go it right or not? So after 27 minutes of trying to fumble my way through this, I gave up. It came across as a jumble of grab a scene here from this game, and grab one over here of this game. Best way of describing it..disjointed/unorganized mess. I appreciate that the developers worked hard on this, but it comes across as someone throwed together a game on a night where they had not had any sleep in over 48 hours.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 5, 11 7:48 PM
I bought the SE as soon as it came up. Just got finished with the game. The graphics are quite colorful, really dark in some places. I ran across the usual, wondering if a bow was a bow tie or a pretty ribbon bow or a bow for arrows. There was one particular one that I had no idea what it was, and had to use a clue. I don't remember what it was. The usual frustration of wondering where to go, what to do, but that is what I love about IHOG games, the challenge/frustration. I particularly liked the having to move or open something within the hidden object scene to find an item. I was glad that the puzzles were skippable, some I could do, some I couldn't do or finish them. I did have to refer to the walkthrough,more than a couple of times, which I am glad that is also offered with mostly every game right when BFG puts the game up for sale.The music was enjoyable. The storyline/plot was also very good. The developers did really, really good job with this game! I would just suggest to lighten up some of the scenes a little.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 11 1:21 PM
Sounds like a good one bella. Will try to wait patiently.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 11 5:08 PM
I've not heard of this one.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 16, 11 4:46 PM
Well I must be the dork, as I had to have help playing the game. At one point I did play for quite a long time before I had to go to the walkthrough. I really liked this game. The graphics were clear, and only a couple spots were a little bit dark. The items in HOG part were not terribly difficult to find, and not easy though either. When I find myself getting frustrated with the game, it means it's a really good game..the challenge to it. I found myself to be excited to find out what each room would hold/what I had to do to go on in the game. So to the developers, this is a great game! I just finished it. Some of the puzzles I had to skip, as I couldn't figure them out, that's ok, I still really liked this game!

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 16, 11 12:28 PM
said in grandson's voice when he was 3 years old... "It be awright ,cstdenis."
said while grandson is patting your face gently...

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 2, 10 6:46 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:I'm coming for ya! Better watch your flippers

OOH! Kinky! LOL

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 11:33 PM
What a frustrating game! The graphics are pretty good, and the music is not aggravating. Before I could go to the library, I fiddled with the cursor for almost 5 minutes. Til it dawned on me, I had to open the guide, look at what all the cursor would do, blah, blah, blah. Then had to look at something else before it would let the cursor open the library door! Got that room done, after figured out how to put 3 books on the table. Got the code behind the painting. Went to basement and got that room done. Went to the upstairs room, and couldn't get the gun out of the drawer, with needing to find a bullet, and the lighter yet. Wait a minute, this is getting so frustrating, I'll just draw a bullet for you, and rummage around, and tape a lighter to the screen! I wouldn't pay 50 cents for this game! I know the developers worked hard, but needed to make it more cursor and user friendly!

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 26, 10 8:15 PM
I played it for about 15-20 minutes, and didn't like it.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 21, 10 6:36 AM
I thought it was okay, but won't be buying it either.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 8:00 AM
I downloaded it, it's not for me either. FROGs just drive me batty(as if I need help in that department.. )

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 12:08 AM
I second that question.

I liked the first Enlightenus and bought it, but I don't like this one. The graphics are great, and the music is great. It's just too darned "busy" for me to enjoy it, so will be a no buy. And won't be purchasing the regular game either.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Aug 1, 10 11:29 AM
I kept thinking I was nuts. It let me find all the objects, put the message together. The last object was sheriff's badge, which was in shape of a star. Since I couldn't see it anyplace, the hint told me it was at end of bed, where some small shells were. There wasn't a star there. Am glad to find out I am not only one having problems with this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator