Posts created by Corythosaur

posted in Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure! on Jan 1, 11 5:08 PM
What happens when you hit a spider (or bat, or crow)? Swiper says "ouch". He also seems to stop for about a second (avatar blinks a few times). Is there any other penalty?

posted in Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure! on Jan 1, 11 5:06 PM
Cashoo,

Have you tried hitting the space bar?

posted in Gemini Lost on Nov 12, 10 8:13 AM
Marrying people early on is clearly fundamental in this game. The tutorial might actually do a little better job of emphasizing this. Also, people should get married when the game is on auto-pilot. It is too easy to walk away for a day or two and come back and find the game with no prospects for more children.

posted in Magic Vines on Aug 23, 10 6:50 AM
soapfan wrote:I have the game, and enjoy playing it, but cannot get thru the last stop!! I tried saving a bunch of dragon flies, but quickly used them up! Too many ladybugs undoing my work. Any suggestions?

I don't think it is possible to win. It would be interesting to read a post from someone who had - with hints!!

posted in Sparkle on Aug 23, 10 6:48 AM
If using the Amulet of Duality, how do you set up your computer? I have a Macintosh.

posted in Sparkle on Aug 23, 10 6:46 AM
Try reading the "Sparkle Tips" discussion in this forum.
Good luck!

posted in Cooking Academy on Aug 3, 10 11:28 AM
My three-year old loves this game. But it takes along time with the hand coordination. Is there any secret cheat code or other way to slow the game down or turn the timer off? If not - the developers missed a big opportunity to open their game up to a wider market of young gamers.

posted in Rainbow Web II on Apr 12, 10 7:05 AM
My Mac crashed hard when I was quitting. Just after very last "Exit" query box. Music kept playing; I could not even force quit. Not sure if this is a common or recurring problem.

posted in Magic Vines on Apr 8, 10 10:10 PM
one extra life every 50,000 points

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 13, 10 11:05 PM
should be Three Dice

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 11, 10 11:16 PM
should be a Pearl Necklace

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 11, 10 11:14 PM
This thread is for misspellings and odd item descriptions.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 10, 10 7:48 AM
You can find these tips with a web search:

STRATEGY AND TIPS
- Some evidence is well hidden! Sometimes clues can be found inside other objects or even in
the wallpaper!
- Be sure to hurry, you have a limited amount of time to complete each crime.
- Click Menu/Pause or open your Casebook if you need to pause your game.
- Your game will be resumed upon exiting and revisiting Huntsville.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 10, 10 7:46 AM
This thread is for tips and tricks related to Mystery Case Files Huntsville.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Feb 10, 10 7:45 AM
Hitting the "ESC" key immediately exits the game. Good news is the game seems to be saved up to very close to where you hit escape. Nevertheless, I do not recommend hitting ESC.

posted in Bubble Snooker on Feb 7, 10 11:52 PM
You can see the next ball in your queue. Use your current ball to make sure you will have a good target for the next ball.

posted in Bubble Snooker on Feb 7, 10 11:51 PM
If you can land a shot between two target chains, you will destroy them both.

posted in Bubble Snooker on Feb 7, 10 11:50 PM
Intentionally miss your first few shots until you get an initial set up that you like. Missing a shot anytime after that is usually lethal.

posted in Bubble Snooker on Feb 7, 10 11:49 PM
This thread is for tips for Bubble Snooker.

posted in Bubble Snooker on Feb 7, 10 11:47 PM
Don't buy this game before playing it for free for your hour. It is fun for about an hour, so you will probably save a dime. You cannot save your game. The strategy and interest is fairly limited. The graphics are poor (would have been good in 1986). Fun for about half an hour. Don't mistake this for a bubble popper. It has but a faint resemblance. If you like Conway's "Game of Life" you will enjoy this for a minute or two.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator