Posts created by mykidsasoldier

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 28, 10 5:09 PM
I had a tough time with that too. I would think I got the code and go to input the numbers and they were wrong. I finally got it when I did not change the screen as input the numbers right away.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 28, 10 5:07 PM
I loved this game!!!! Best one I have played in a long time. Anyone who is considering getting this game it is well worth it!@!!!

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 8:00 PM
Where does the flippin' metal Triangle when you are in the room with the wheelchair????

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 7:43 PM
Wow - wish I had seen the "waste of money" tips before!! I learned the hard way! Wasted a club credit...live and learn!

I did not have a problem with the plunger ( sorry about replying in the wrong forum) but - hery - I was already here trying to figure out what to do in the wash area of the Rue Morgue game. I am stuck at trying valve on the wash tub. Am I to find it somewhere and then put it on? I found a valve earlir, but it did not go into inventory... help! I don't want to go to the walkthrough - cos then I am too tempted to keep going back!
Thanks ya'll!
Sorry about the spelling errors- I am a Phd believe it or not! but it is 3:45 am and I have not had any sleep trying to figure this game out!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator