Posts created by Adulichka

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 12 9:51 AM
I own CE.
Finished the game. Can re-watch 4 videos from 5. How to open 5th video?

TY.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 12 12:59 PM
Same here.

Please, someone help.

TY.

I'm trying to figure out which version to buy CE or SE.

Please, tell me about the Soundtrack bonus promised in CE.

Thank You.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Dec 28, 11 9:36 AM
Have the MKftP (My Kingdom for the Princess) game. Just played MKftP2 & MKftP3 games demo. Will buy them later.

Now about the the MKftP3 game.

I like the new story.

I like graphics and sounds and music.

However, there are 2 things that bothered me.

"Replay" and "Continue" buttons moved their places from MKftP2. In MKftP2 the "Continue" button was the 2nd one & in MKftP3 it's the 1st one. Used to play MKftP2, I kept hitting "Replay" instead of "Continue" in MKftP3.

I don't like that the Bonus Bar moved from down to the right. I used to down Bonus Bar in MKftP 1 & 2 games. + It's easier to play and follow the Bonus Bar when it's down.

Thank You.
Adila

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Mar 28, 10 3:00 PM
Hi,

I really liked this game. I wonder are there any similar games? TY.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Mar 28, 10 2:58 PM
Hi,

I really liked this game. I wonder are there any similar games? TY.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 26, 10 7:32 AM
Adulichka wrote:I have Windows 7. I've downloaded the trial. When the game Opened, the window of the game started to minimize and I could open it. Then when I started the game all over again, it opened without Fullscreen and worked OK. But when I try to put Fullscreen on, it starts to minimaze the window. I can't play in fullscreen.

Please, get read of the problem. I really like the game graphics. If the game will be interesting as well I'll buy it for sure.

TY.

I've tried this game also on my other laptop with Vista, but the same problem. Can play only in lil screen mode. When put Fullscreen it minimizes and I can't open it.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 24, 10 2:37 PM
I have Windows 7.

20 minutes of my trial time gone for the game loading. The 10 minutes (before I closed the game) it went super slow, freezing for a few seconds here and there.

TY.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 24, 10 1:55 PM
I have Windows 7. I've downloaded the trial. When the game Opened, the window of the game started to minimize and I could open it. Then when I started the game all over again, it opened without Fullscreen and worked OK. But when I try to put Fullscreen on, it starts to minimaze the window. I can't play in fullscreen.

Please, get read of the problem. I really like the game graphics. If the game will be interesting as well I'll buy it for sure.

TY.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 16, 10 3:35 PM
Hi,
I wonder why it's impossible to try the game?

Sorry, I just like games involve vampires, but never buy without trying.

TY,
Adila

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Feb 1, 10 3:52 PM
I tryed the game 1st on Vista & like it. Then I've downloaded it to my other comp (where I usually play games) with Windows 7. I planned to play it on the comp & then buy (waited the February to get the game stamp). However, I have trouble playing it om the new comp with Windows 7. All game "buttons" & actions play like in slow motion. I have to click a lot on time on the same thing for action to work.

Any advice?

TY.

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Jan 20, 10 11:47 AM
Hi,
I loved the game & bought it already.

I got stuck in Chinese restaurant with dished which have "Mix" in them. I don't now what to do. I try to drag it to my or one of chef's board, or to cook, or even on grill but nothing works. What I suppose to do with the "Mix"?

TY.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 16, 10 5:44 AM
There is no trial so I'm not sure about buying. Is the game worth buying it?

TY,
Adila

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jan 7, 10 1:42 PM
Sorry for dumb question, but I still can't lcate the Fountain Garden. Is it the dark fountain in the Courtyard?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator