Posts created by christaruth

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 22, 18 6:37 AM
I have done all the puzzel but I still can't get through the door.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 6:16 AM
Stuck on 9 . Clear to all canons but can't get the green or red.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 27, 15 7:44 AM
I just can't make enough money to pass the level. I am on level 6, does anyone know how to pass it. WHERE IS THE MOUSE.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 15, 15 8:18 AM
Where do I find the gold for the transformer?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 5, 14 5:29 AM
It says to build houses and they are all full but I don;t know what they want. Please help.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 24, 14 5:44 AM
I am stuck at the underground bank vault. I don't know what I am supposed to do here . Everytime I use the hint it takes me there.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 29, 14 6:18 AM
How do you hit the shamans on the pedestals. I have tried everything but they won't go down. Please help. Thank-you.

posted in The Other Side: Tower of Souls on Jul 22, 14 11:33 AM
Yes I used The bricks to hold the block on the foor

posted in Aztec Venture on Jul 22, 14 7:05 AM
I am on level 71 and I broke all the squares except the ones with the diamonds. There are at least 4or 5 squares under the diamonds and I don't know how to break these squares.

posted in The Other Side: Tower of Souls on Jul 22, 14 4:23 AM
I am in the room with all the heads and they need the torches lit. Where do I get the fire.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 27, 14 7:06 AM
I onley have 3 strings to tie down the levers and i DON'T HAVE ANY MORE KEYS TO GO FORWARD. CAN SOME HELP.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 26, 14 8:48 AM
Where do I find tyhe clamp to fix the hole in the pipe. Thank-you

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 23, 14 9:42 AM
Does anyone know where the last wrung is for the iron ladder? The hint just keeps me going over the same area and dose'nt give it up. Thank-you

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 10:38 AM
How do you get through the gate in the cellar. I have beat all games and still am stuck. Please help. Thank-you

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 4:36 AM
I have the weights and don't know where to go from there I have been in every room of the house and nothing works

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 3:44 AM
After I clean the toilet, I get the gnome and my screen goes black and I can;t get out of it without delete . Is there something wrong with the game.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 11:34 AM
How do I get the amulet out of the frozen water by the stairs to the observatory.Also what do I need to get the key out of the lock to the cable car. Thank-you

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 5:30 AM
I am at the ferrymans house but the ferryman just keeps yelling and I can't use the saw on the door. Can someone tell what to do please as I am stuck. Thank-you

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 6:42 AM
I am at the sister's house and I can't find a board to put on the stairs for the tree and I can't find the battery Please help. Thank-you

posted in Island of Death: Demons and Despair on May 1, 13 6:52 AM
wehere do I find the password for the computer? Thank-you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator