Posts created by graveyarddog

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Apr 16, 11 4:22 PM
I can't get any farther than the helmets!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck there onlt 1, 2, & 3, will light up for me!!!!! I would love to finish

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Apr 16, 11 4:18 PM
I've got to helmets to and only # 1,2,3, will light up for me. Very disgusting to have played this far and be stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 5, 10 8:19 PM
There are 10 Fuses. But I'm sorry I can't remember where they all are. The hardest one for me to find was in the shed it self. Also on the dining room table.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 4, 10 3:47 PM
It only asked for 3 hooks. that's what I found. I have gone back to look for the fourth and it won't let me do anything. It says all clues found. NOW WHAT? I don't want to start over. I do see a 4th hole.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 28, 10 3:49 PM
I wish I had never bought this game. It's to tedious!!!!!!!!!!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 28, 10 9:30 AM
The Writing Muse will not take the quill and so I am stuck there. HELP!!!

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Sep 2, 08 2:55 PM
Just got all the way through it. Enjoyed the game, but the biggest let down for an ending I've ever seen!!!!!!!#!

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Aug 28, 08 9:22 AM
I really like the game, but it freezes my computer when I get to filling in the mummy with the black pieces. I have to manually shut it down to get it to go away. I would love to be able to finish the game. I have done everything tech has suggested and have never been able to get any further. I have no idea how many times I've downloaded it. It doesn't work at all for me on XP, and does all this on Vista. Any help here?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator