Posts created by shagwendy

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 4:39 PM
It's on sale today in the Itunes store for $2.99.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 3 on Apr 18, 18 8:50 PM
I would like the forum to stay active, but since the old Chit Chat corner was taken away I don't think what we want matters at all. I was part of a thread called "Finish your Games Challenge". When we had to leave this forum we took our thread and created a small forum that others are welcome to visit and hopefully join. We kept the name...finishyourgames(dot)boardhost(dot)com/index(dot)php just replace (dot) with a period

Goodbye old friends I have to leave....

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 8:48 PM
I would like the forum to stay active, but since the old Chit Chat corner was taken away I don't think what we want matters at all. I was part of a thread called "Finish your Games Challenge". When we had to leave this forum we took our thread and created a small forum that others are welcome to visit and hopefully join. We kept the name...finishyourgames(dot)boardhost(dot)com/index(dot)php just replace (dot) with a period...................

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Jan 4, 18 8:02 PM
It won't be long. This is from their FB page
We would like to take today as an opportunity to inform you of the state of our cursed trilogy.
We are sending the game to Big Fish Games and a couple of other publishers before end January. We have already agreed and the game will be published. Then, as soon as we are given a date a date, we will announce it.

posted in Battle Slots on Dec 30, 17 12:54 PM
There's lots of fun strategies, and every time you play you get different things. I wasn't understanding the Sword of Apocalypse, or the numbers, but when I finally tried it I realized that it doesn't just take their resistance to zero, as the description says, but takes it into negative numbers and actually increases the damage.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 16 3:41 AM
I don't really care for the Rescue Team series of games but I want to say the CE has bonus levels, a strategy guide, and some other extras so it's as worthy of CE status as a HOPA is. There have been several main page reviews that complained about not being able to queue tasks, i.e. multiclick, you can do that in this game but you have to set that as an option, those reviewers obviously missed that feature.

posted in Silver Tale on May 22, 16 11:07 AM
Most of them seem to be in the gold treasure chests. If you don't have a key, buy one!

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Apr 25, 16 6:35 AM
I just finished Story Mode last night. What a great solitaire game! Such value for money. The normal was plenty challenging, I hate when it's too easy. Can't imagine the advanced level but I'm looking forward to it. I've started Challenge mode, it's great, too, and I haven't even peaked at 5 Peaks yet. I'm actually playing from another site with a pass but I intend on buying this one, it's that good.

posted in Yummy Dreams: Jelly Rainbow on Apr 18, 16 6:50 AM
I only played a few levels. I love M3s but never got into the Candy/Jelly/Yummy craze. This is similar, lots of shaking, quaking candy on a board and an overload of over-enthusiasm.
This game has limited moves, I just finished a game like that and ended up really enjoying it despite my initial dislike of the format. You receive up to 3 stars for a level. You can also move tokens diagonally. You get bonuses on the board for matching 4 or more but there's not much explanation about them, how to use them, or how to get them. I haven't run into power-ups yet, but I haven't gone very far.
It might be a nice enough game and if it gets a lot of good reviews I will probably revisit it.left a lot of time on the 60 minute demo, but for right now the yummy, gummy, quivering masses of jelly games make me feel . I couldn't stand the original so I have no desire to play any knockoffs.

posted in Yummy Dreams: Jelly Rainbow on Apr 18, 16 6:21 AM
I don't see it advertised, it's usually on a Monday but I've seen it on a Tuesday before.

Sometimes you're better off cancelling the download and starting over again. Or try at a different time of day.

posted in Incredible Zoo on Mar 23, 16 5:13 AM
I've played and finished the game in normal mode at another site. I really enjoyed it. There is a way to remove stuff from your cart, in the trash can area there's a place to dispose of unwanted items next to the place to dispose of your bag of cage garbage. I kept throwing away my food instead of my garbage for awhile, lol, before I noticed there were 2 different receptacles..
This game is an easy click type TM, with 3 modes. If you fail a level you have to replay if you're playing timed, but you get to keep all the money you earned so you'll eventually be able to buy enough upgrades to pass. Each of the 5 zoos has 20 days. Any money left over after the 20th day is not lost, you get to use it for upgrades right away in the next zoo, so if you're cruising through the last few days of the month you might want to skip the last few upgrades and save for the next zoo.
Like I said, this TM is pretty easy, and that's why I enjoyed it so much. It was very do-able in normal mode, and the easiness of upgrading ensures you won't be replaying a level more than a couple times. It would be a good game for kids, and I'm planning on replaying in advanced mode soon.

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 22, 16 4:54 AM
I agree. We have plenty of games featuring Roman and Greek gods, plenty of games featuring demons, and also native deities from various cultures. I've been in a real Match 3 mood lately so this will be perfect to play at Easter and Christmas.

posted in The Lost Tomb on Mar 14, 16 6:28 AM
I tried playing it at another site last week and didn't like it at all... and I've been really into M3s lately. It's untimed with no option for a timer. For me, I don't see the point of playing without a timer, that's what makes it fun and exciting so there's no way I would ever buy this game. I haven't played very far, the level I'm at you need to match x amount of a certain tile, then it goes to a menu type screen where it tells you to match x amount of this tile and x amount of that tile and you have to click the small box to acknowledge it, after you do that it comes back to the screen and you have to click the small box again and you get to collect x amount of 3 different tiles this time. Bored out of my mind. But if you're looking for M3 without a timer it might be worth checking out. The tiles do slide.

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 13, 16 9:48 AM
I started playing this with my pass at another site but I wasn't really liking it. It just made no sense, storywise, and that's important to me. The writing/grammar is horrible, some of the worst I've seen, but it's so bad it's funny in a sad sort of way. We're trying to save a Jessica Rabbit look-alike, so maybe the men might like it, va-va-voom

I don't care for chess, either, and you can't even tell what the pieces are. I figured they would make it pretty easy, though, so I made a few moves and then the opponent's king moved right in front of my queen, so I think it will let you win eventually.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on Dec 26, 15 11:05 AM
I have a replacement CE coupon I have to use by end of year. I know I'll be getting this game in one form or another because it's MCF. I have all the other MCF games in SE versions, should I stick with that for this game or is it worth using my CE coupon? Is the bonus game any good? Are the extras worth it or should I get a different CE? Thanks for any advice.

Thank you for starting a new thread, Brandywine_Valle, although I have to disagree with you. I'm quite disappointed in this game. I had problems with my speakers and put off playing until they were working but there's hardly any music in this game, most of it is played in silence. There really isn't any Christmassy feeling to me. I feel like it's just an inferior rehash of The Nutcracker. The Christmas Carol is my favorite of these games, it's pure Christmas the whole game. I will replay that game every year, but I will never replay this one again.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 9, 15 9:51 AM
Personally, I think it's silly to list something with a starting price of 1 coin and then get mad because people come and buy it cheap. Put a starting price on it that's not attractive to sharks, if that's what you're worried about. If someone wants it for a DQ they should be willing to bid a competitive amount. If someone wants to get something cheap and bids less than market prices, then they can't be mad when they are overbid. If you can't handle the auction, as has been said time and again, ask someone to be an auction buddy with you instead of constantly complaining about people overbidding and buying things in the auction. That's what an auction is.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 3:47 AM
We just had a BOGO and then a Half off member's price sale just a couple days ago where you could buy a single game at half price, so I really don't know what you're complaining about. And I've played lots of FTP games and I've never had to spend any money on them, but if someone wants to, that's their perogative. Sounds like first world problems to me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator