Posts created by disgruntled_girl

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 16 8:36 PM
I started noticing wolves were getting into things from the direction where the Expert Animal Handler was. He was at 4 tools left, but he just sits there and stares up at me. I sent down a resupply to see if that would work, but it didn't. I had to tap the water-boy to switch to animal handler which made it more than difficult to win. In fact, I was losing and just came here to see if anyone else had reported this before trying again.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 16 4:52 AM
I am really stumped on the "Top and Bottom - Left and Right". Can anyone advise?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 13, 15 3:43 PM
Bluex wrote:Read up. I added the link... Starting over is not a bad thing. You are not that far into the game itself so you can level up to where you are now properly in well lets see if it took you this long to get from there ANOTHER 6 MONTHS maybe? .

Yeah I only play twice a week . What is the "level cap", by the way?

And by the way: SUCCESS! All the gold is there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 12, 15 4:56 PM
Was it this>?

I restarted my game yesterday with the restart button (under the gear in top right hand corner, then settings and then the green button that says NEW GAME –OE), but before doing that, I shut off my internet connection. Result: I kept all my gold, coins and collectibles, but the inventory was empty (meaning I lost food, mini game resources, stars, keepsakes). I don't know if this will work every time somebody does it, but it seems to be the best result ever achieved in restarting a game, so I suppose it would be worthwhile to try it.

P.S. the friends stay anyway, also the antique rating points. But you have to do all the achievements again (which I think is good, as you also get the rewards again...)

Argh I fudged the quote..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 12, 15 4:54 PM
What page? I went through abbout 11 and then jumped to July (looking for my old thread when I posted this problem).

Ahhh I did indeed purge a lot of things but I'm sure a lot of people are happy. I stopped because of hand cramps.

Tell me again, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee since I'm apparently blind. I'd rather not start over.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 12, 15 4:23 PM
Ok afer my issue with this, reaching level 32 with no change AND the contents of this thread; I see I have no choice.

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!!

Friend code is 1993 1500
Name is Erzabet

I'm going to put everything up for auction and reinstall. Start over.

All my quests are piling up at LaToya's register, too and I've even unlocked Great Aunt's house. I'm passed the white gloves and still no oil no matter how many tmes I play Missouri Junkyard.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 24, 15 7:20 PM
Sadly, no thumbs up options for these great posts (^_^)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 17, 15 8:52 PM
Must.
Resist.
Sass.

Well it IS good to hear I'm not too far in the game. I actually do somehow have "Missing Paintings", "Love problems", "Setting up the Doll house" AND "Old Friends, Fresh Memories" all piled up at a choke point. At the candy store.

Best to start over (^_^)

I'll be honest, I've never gotten this much help in other games here. Very nice!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 17, 15 4:29 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Typing less makes for a quicker post.

Short version of Blue's warning. You are about to get a quest series called Old Friends, Fresh Memories. It will ask you to get gloves in SD however to use them you have to have Atlanta, GA open so leave the quest sitting there till you have GA open and don't go back into SD either. Once GA opens go back to the OF,FM and get the gloves and go immediately to GA and use them.

This one quest has loused up more games than we can ever know so tread carefully on this particular quest.

Well I know I don't have Atlanta open and I think I just got the gloves. Crap.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 17, 15 4:27 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:I am pretty sure you are on the Candy Shop Quests, could you please write out exactly what the quest is saying so I can figure out where you are in the line of quests.

They need the cash register unlocked, it's rusted shut.

I read the above post about the gloves and I think I already got those. I've been playing the junkyard but nothing is coming up.

Man, I did not know the quests could trip you up - and people (like myself) still occasionally buy a few gold bars here and there. It's going to be pretty frustrating if I have to start over but now things are literally piling up at the candy store. I need to find the goddess doll there, I need to find a piece of the map there, I think a stamp is there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 11, 15 4:20 PM
I went back 6 pages and could not find anything. I can't find the oil can. The game acts like I have the oil can which gets me stuck in the candy store (not bad in reality, sucks in a game), waiting for me to oil the register to finish getting the parts. I keep looking and the oil can never appears and I have to exit the level.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 25, 15 12:21 PM
It doesn't remember your place in the game? I'm about to switch pcs, too.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Jun 29, 15 7:54 PM
I keep flubbing the flowers. Seriously

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Aug 31, 13 6:57 PM
Man that's some bad voice acting. Also the run around is a bit much this time in comparison to others. The animations are glitchy and often the character would disappear while speaking to me. The conversation would be keep going but they would flicker in and out of existence. The background remained fine.
still it's good enough to recommend but I won't be buying it.

I did like the artwork and the music, but it was disheartening and even distracting that after nearly step or puzzle - I would find myself going "Why would I need to do that?"
This has a lot of potential but the pacing is shot. Someone was too eager to push this out the door and did not think to logically link anything together.

I DO love the idea of the cat hologram as a tool. This additional puzzle solver is spot on and a very creative idea. So .. why is everything else illogical, chopped up and frankly not even remotely linked to one another?

You are often left wondering how does your character know to do things, you find yourself hitting the hint button a lot and you become grateful for the railroading.

posted in Shattered Minds: Encore on Jul 24, 12 7:22 PM
Mehh I dunno. It had some potential. I bought it anyway despite teh very ridiculous police officer which made a lot of things a touch contrived.
But in the end - it became apparent they were "phoning it in".
In fact in one of the hidden rooms - where the mirror or portal to another room comes out of the floor - there is an X shaped artifact. This is a marker inside the engine that designates that an object and/or action goes here. We're not suppose to see it.

And it doesn't asnwer anything. Not what happened that night. Not how he removed the items. What happened to him afterwards. You really only end up with 2 more significant pieces of information than when you started:
there was a mask - there was a bad opening night.
Pretty much it.

Though the Ventriloquist's cottage is the CREEPIEST SCARIEST ICKIEST "OMIGAWD-DO-I-HAVE-TO-GO-BACK-THERE?" places I've ever encountered in all the games I've played thus far.

Honestly: that cottage is worth the entire price of the game.
I hope they read this and take heed .... perhaps for the 3rd game ... for that 3rd magician named in the game (^_^)
I mean that place really rocked.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 26, 12 6:24 PM
pardon me - what does "CE" stand for?

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 26, 12 6:23 PM
pardon me - what does "CE" stand for?

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 25, 12 8:44 PM
Austin did some peculiar. I launched the game tonight and he walked across the room, stopped, looked up at me and said,

"I've been meaning to ask you, Sylvia. Do you always play at night?"

(o_0)

Anyone else?

posted in Mystery Valley on May 12, 12 10:06 PM
YAY it got creepy again and stayedf an advenure - and it's great!

I bought it for a friend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator