Posts created by tweens63

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 14 11:49 PM
I'm having a problem with the bouncer's quest. He wants items from the traveler's collection (belts, spectacles and compasses)...I have those items but it won't let me give them to him. There's usually a "Give" button for those types of quests, but instead there's a "Proceed" button, which takes me directly to the map. I shouldn't have to revisit those places if I already have the requested items!
Drop rates seem to have improved for some items. Got a pink moonflower and a unicorn feather on my first visits to the HOS. The dreaded moon tea is still not showing up for me.
I did receive my awards for achieving "Grand Master" status in the HOS, so that's a positive! And the Fahleed and Stone Circle glitches seem to have been fixed, yay!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 7:43 PM
Greetings and salutations, everyone! Just turned 50 last year so I guess I qualify for this list, lol! Would love some friends in the game...my friend code is 304474. Happy gaming to you!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 14 10:39 AM
amtoday wrote:I am on level 53, and need 111,220 to level up.

I'm on 53, and my level-up number is the same as amtoday's...111,220. Hope this helps!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 9, 14 7:23 PM
sazoria wrote:Levelled up the three new areas to grand master level, but the achievement still says I only have 102 of the 105 trophies needed to get the reward?!
It seems to have ignored three of the trophies I have achieved and now I can't get my 26 crystals

Having the exact same problem, sazoria! I have all the trophies except for one...Grand Master at the Stone Circle. Yet it only says I have 101 out of the 105 needed. Hope this gets fixed...I'd like my crystals too!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 9, 14 1:33 PM
Hey, y'all, I'm from Charlottesville, VA!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 8, 14 6:25 PM
In the Stone Circle they ask for a hummingbird but it's a woodpecker you need to click!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 12:59 PM
That is good news! Can't wait for the update, thanks, mamacass!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 11:32 AM
So, replenish lilies, jewel chests, goblin books, compasses, etc...and I'll try to find enough of that bloody moon tea to fix for you when you visit, LOL!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 10:47 AM
I'm thinking maybe we ought to replay HOSs over and over BEFORE we get any quests to find items there. I know I played Coral Cove a zillion times to try and get the lilies I needed, and as soon as the quest was over I was getting a bunch of them!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 10:06 AM
Thank you, DaisyMae! Will pitch a tent over here at the Fungus Hut and play with Gavin, lol!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 6, 14 9:24 AM
Hi, fellow fishies! Was wondering if I could get some advice as to how to proceed with the game. I'm at Level 50, I have no quests to accomplish except for that mini-centaur quest for Fahleed, which has yet to be fixed. The only thing I can see that needs attention is the little goblin standing by the bookcase at the Shrine. He keeps saying, "I'll let you know when I find more books." How do I get him going, lol? Do I need to play the Fungus Hut ad nauseam to increase levels to get more quests, or do I need to upgrade all buildings to Level 5 to trigger some action? I have about 200,000 bolgins, so I can start building a few...any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
Oh, and I do need an item to place in the door on the other side of the shrine also!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 9:31 AM
A couple of things with the new update...in the area that opens up in the Stone Circle (behind the big mushroom), the list in the HOS requires you to find a hummingbird. It's not a hummingbird, it's the woodpecker you need to click on!
Also, when the lad Quinn asks you to find glue to fix the item to give to the centaur, it says you can find it at Mystic Copse, when it's actually Forgotten Glen.
I too had the issue of collecting Gnome Village items at Stone Circle (was kind of nice though, I needed more bloody Moon Tea and found more at the Circle than I did at the Village...those gnomes are stingy, lol!)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 23, 14 4:33 PM
Nope...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 21, 14 7:13 PM
Hi, all! Please feel free to add me to your friend list! Thanks so much! My "game name" is Rumblebug and my code is 22607386.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 8:55 AM
I am truly heartbroken that I'm finding so many bugs in this game, because I love the story. I'm using Windows 8, IE10. First, I went to the "Facts" on the opening screen to listen to the answering machine message again, and it froze after the message...had to Ctrl/Alt/Del and exit game. Next, I tried to paint Grandpa's picture in the shed (BTW, it is VERY difficult to tell from the picture what colors to paint) and realized I had put the wrong color but can't change it. Stuck at 90% on the painting. Then it got really bad in the HOP where supposedly I'm getting the rope ladder (closet in kids' room). There is a silver beetle at the top of the screen that is impossible to pick up. Rope ladder is not there, says I'm supposed to play the xylophone and use lipstick to write the answer to the addition problem but it looks like it's already been done! Wow. I'm just so thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully with this many posters having problems the developers will offer a fix, because I was really into this story!

It took me a while to figure that out myself, lol! Now I'm trying to remember if Richard mentioned his grandfather's name...I need it for the safe!

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 3:03 PM
I noticed that too, sassy! I played both games back to back so it was rather obvious, lol!

I had the same problem with the raccoon disappearing and not being able to get the drumsticks, so I played the game again, rather quickly. This time I purposely did not pick up all the soap bars or receive an achievement for them, and I was able to get through the game. So maybe it's a glitch involving the soap...just figured I would let you know! Good luck all!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 13 6:27 PM
Thank you developers and Big Fish! Re-installing it immediately!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 13 6:36 PM
Thanks, all! Hopefully we can get them to do a patch for this! It was the only achievement I couldn't get (and I was so darned proud of myself for finding 10 objects in 10 seconds, lol!)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator