Posts created by kaffeepot

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 2, 12 7:48 PM
Thanks, I finally found it, don't care for the ending, hope there is more

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 2, 12 7:40 PM
can't find the tennis ball

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 8, 11 10:04 AM
I can't make the lamp attach under the stairs to get to the hidden object scene. Help!!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 22, 11 1:28 PM
I so agree, it was very hard to get things to work , I gave up in frustration, so glad I didn't buy it.
I refuse to buy collectors editions, to much money for me

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 26, 10 2:58 PM
I like this game, but once in awhile it freezes up. Right now I have the 3 large braziers lit and one small one, the other 3 just won't light and it says to do something else !!
Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Dec 4, 10 6:44 PM
Well I finished it finally under one name, under the other it would not accept the last arrow, I gave up and will put the game in the trash. Will be much more careful when I buy a game from this company.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Nov 28, 10 9:35 PM
You are all so right, I paid $2. something for it after playing free for an hour.
Can't find things , oh heck you know the reason everyone gives up, I would love my money back, but I doubt that will ever happen.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Nov 28, 10 9:09 PM
Can't find the last firefly, any hints? Is there a walk through for this game.
The items are so small and the screen so dark it is almost impossible to find the items. When you hit the hint button it doesn't mark the hint for very long so I refuse to use it unless I'm really stuck and the fireflies have done it for me.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Oct 13, 10 3:54 PM
Thanks, I just finished the game. Wish the objects were larger, they are hard to see, but it was a fun game.
Kaffeepot

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Oct 13, 10 2:25 PM
I can't get the fairy statue to take the quill in the Dark Forest. How do you make her take it? I've put it in her hand, on her lap, on the book and her head and all to no avail-help!!

I didn't like the fact that I was booted from the game after 40min. of play, the game manager tells me I have 60 min. Did buy the game and like it, but the clock won't let me set the time. I hope this won't be another one of those games with lots of glitches in it!!

I have the same problem. Help

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jul 26, 10 8:32 AM
I couldn't get the eagle to take the rings and it won't let you go on, so I'm in agreement that it is a bad game and after 8 minutes have uninstalled it. Certainly glad I didn't buy it.

I found it, I almost feel like I should be a blonde!!

I just bought this game and love it, after the last few that I've gotten this is the best and will have to try the older version of this one.
My question is: I can't find the glass, I even went to the strategy guide and still couldn't find it. Does this mean I have to start all over? Hope not, is there a resent button somewhere?
HELP

I put the hands on the clock, but it still says it needs to be fixed. What do I do to fix it?
Love it so far.
Help

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Jul 21, 10 1:33 PM
This game looked good, but has problems. Not one for me. I don't think we need games that have so many problems. Maybe BFG is rushing out games to quickly, not checking them through enough.
I have Skymist that have have reloaded several times, and still can't get past the bar scene. I did get past it once, but trying to play it again has become an exercise in futility.
kaffeepot

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 19, 10 9:55 PM
Yes, thanks for the tip on the glass shards, I was beginning to think I had a big problem. I have now finished the game, but the ending is strange to say the least, almost looks like you are starting all over again.
A couple of weeks ago I bought Skymist and it has really big problems, I was only able to finish it once and then I get stuck in the bar ever since.
When I couldn't get the glass shards I was ready to give up my membership and not buy any more games from Big Fish.
kaffeepot

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 18, 10 12:53 PM
I'm very disappointed in this game. I have uninstalled it several times, the last time I reinstalled it I used several different names and still couldn't get the mug in the bar scene. I'm now sorry I ever bought this game. Why are selling something that is full of problems? I know you have a fix and that still didn't fix my problem. I certainly won't tell any of my friends to waste their time on this game.
kaffeepot

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 15, 10 7:58 PM
I'm so glad everyone is getting out of the bar scene. I'm not!!! I installed it on my laptop and the same thing happened there. I can't get the mug and what is really strange is that when I played it through the first time everything worked okay!!
Please help.
Barbara

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator