Posts created by Shmanny

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jan 31, 12 6:03 PM
LadyBlue0321 wrote:I also wasn't able to get the game to even lauch, got the hour glass spinning for a few seconds and then right back to the game manager telling me I still had 60 minutes of play time. This happens in both CE and the regular version.

I have the same issue, yet the newer Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe (released on January 29), runs flawlessly, as did the first two Midnight Mysteries games.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 27, 10 10:19 PM
AWESOME game!!! One of the best I've ever played. Great graphics. Challenging but very logical progression. Good balance among the different aspects of the game kept it interesting throughout.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 2:39 PM
sabt103 wrote:Does anyone know where the key in the backyard is?
Thanks!

The key is on the floor of the gazebo, toward the post at the right (it doesn't really look a lot like a key).

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 9:27 AM
It's at the bottom left next to the tree.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 3:21 AM
This is a cute game, but I'm disappointed with the accuracy factor. Seems you have to click on a particular area of an item or you don't get it. I had to click a paper bag in a shopping cart four times before I got the right spot.

Also, in the areas where you have to find spots to repair before you get the list of objects, the “repair” clicks are counted against you—there is no way to get 100% accuracy in those areas.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator