Posts created by mwilke3587

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 4:20 PM
I'm stuck here also, what did you figure out, the mine is locked so I can't build one to get 100 coins, please help !

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 4:14 PM
I can't figure out how to delete a building, I keep using the "x" which says delete but nothing happens, I need to delete one to build another in that location.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 11, 14 5:09 AM
is there a ruby at each level ? I seem to always get two with two stars, sometimes I find one in one of the levels, really would like to have three each level.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 28, 14 4:16 AM
I tried with all manor houses, didn't work, start with two manor houses (most money) improve and protect, more money and then in the end you have to build each type of home, took me three tries to figure this out, good luck !

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 8:55 AM
Finally got it ! I kinda drew a map as I went along, five roads, 3rd rd, first column, 4th rd., first column, 4th rd, second column, 5th rd, 2nd column, 3rd rd, 2nd column, 3rd rd, 3rd column, 1st rd, 3rd column, 1st rd, 4th column, 2nd rd, 4th column, good luck !

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 16, 13 2:53 AM
I'm beginning to believe my favorite gaming site is going down hill. No more live help and being ignored on important issues. I have been a member for over ten years and have seen this downfall in the last few months. Is it new employee's to blame or the economy? In any case I am very saddened because this was the best of the best out there to me.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 11, 10 12:36 PM
Same old crap !! I have tried this game sooooo many times I'm sick of it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled each time they say there is a new fix, not so. Still getting stuck in the drawer, it plays over and over just adding different objects. I think I'm going to give up. Tried relaxed and timed, skipped dialoge and read it all, nothing works.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 9, 10 5:07 AM
Still having problems with this new updated version. Still getting stuck in the drawer. After finding all objects it just starts all over again instead of proceeding on to the next level, played this same drawer five times to no avail.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 6, 10 5:32 AM
I had to get a credit back for this game, too many problems not moving on to the next level. I too uninstalled and reinstalled, same problems. Chatted with BFG, she said they will bring it to the attention of the developer and see if they want to make some fixes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator